BASEketball song

topher

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was looking for some help on a song that Trey Parker (Cooper in the movie BASEketball) sings during a psycheout.

He is standing in front of another player and then starts singing. And while singing he shows the middle finger to his opponent, then pulls out metal or garden scissors and then cuts his finger.

I swear I have heard it before in sesame street too, however in sesame street they use it while someone is decorating a cake.

Any help will be much appreciated,

--topher

Thanks for the link Leone. But its not listed there. Its something that Tray Parker hums... so I don't think they actually put it in the soundtrack.

I just swear that there was an old show that used it with a cake decorating montage... Im not sure if it was sesame street or another.

thanks anyways,

--topher

He's not humming but doing a drum roll. The Sesame Street connection is the end of the "1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12" song that started with a pinball machine and some psychedelic, seizure inducing 70's images. At the end, a hapless pastry chef sings (over said drum roll) about the corresponding number of treats he is holding ("5 chocolate cakes") and promptly falls down the stairs, much to every 4 year-old's delight.

Originally posted by fugue@Oct 28 2004, 04:28 PM
He's not humming but doing a drum roll. The Sesame Street connection is the end of the "1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12" song that started with a pinball machine and some psychedelic, seizure inducing 70's images. At the end, a hapless pastry chef sings (over said drum roll) about the corresponding number of treats he is holding ("5 chocolate cakes") and promptly falls down the stairs, much to every 4 year-old's delight.
Geez, I remember that exactly! I haven't seen it in years though...I wonder if there's any place on the net that has that clip??

Not sure of your song man, sorry...

Back