Axe shower gel

wutzsong

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I was watching a movie the other day and this axe commercial came on before the trailers started. It had this cool sexy female vocal with kind of a bossa nova/downtempo beat. It showed a couple lying on a hill on a beach then they roll down the hill and into the water. Does anybody know the name of the song? I can't remember any lyrics, just a nice female voice.

Axe 2006 TV commercial "rolling" ;)
song title: "Lazy Lover"
artist/band: The Brazilian Girls

I don't have any lyrics to help, but I just saw a commercial for Axe Shower Gel that took place on a beach, and was wondering if anyone knew the song featured in it? -_-;;

Actually, that's the video. I only remembered the beach since I wasn't watching the tv, that's the only thing I saw. Does anyone know the song?

Thanks.

am trying to find out the name of the artist and song for the December 2006 release commercial for axe shower gel. in this commerical. a young man and woman are ontop a hill and they kiss and then start rolling down a hill. They continue to roll down the hill while still 'lip-locked' and roll into another young lady, who is picking tomatoes knocking her down onto the ground and she also starts to kiss the young man. This hill-rolling and kissing 3some continues throughout the commercial, when only the two (man and woman) suddenly roll into the street where an AXE truck is carrying axe shower gel and tries to avoid hitting them by swerving onto the side of the road. The truck goes off the cliff and into an ocean, where several bottles of axe shower gel floats into the water from truck unwittingly plunging into the water, while the young man and woman are submerged into the water and the woman starts to clean the man with axe shower gel. Please help!

:(

:D

dude, you are AMAZINGLY AWESOME! i have been wrecking my brain on that one and no one on any other message board could help me out! THANKS ALOT MAN! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

ndn_knight76

Originally posted by ndn_knight76@Jan 1 2007, 04:25 AM
:D

dude, you are AMAZINGLY AWESOME! i have been wrecking my brain on that one and no one on any other message board could help me out! THANKS ALOT MAN! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

ndn_knight76
ADTUNES is a great sanity saver. :D

I am so much more commericial-song-WISE than I was before I joined. Thanks to my fellow Adtunesizens... Adtunesoids... Adtunesites... Adtunesians...

:lol:

does anybody know the song that plays during the axe shower gel commercial where the two girls are making out with the guy and keep rolling down the hill getting dirtier? thanx a bunch.

-- kalei

B)

Does anyone know the song on the new axe body wash commercial. Its a women singing, sounds amazing. Theres a guy and hes just rolling while kissing some girl until the fall off a cliff into water. if anyone knows, please do tell

Originally posted by brentastic@Jan 17 2007, 11:24 PM
Does anyone know the song on the new axe body wash commercial. Its a women singing, sounds amazing. Theres a guy and hes just rolling while kissing some girl until the fall off a cliff into water. if anyone knows, please do tell

song title: "Lazy Lover"
artist/band: The Brazilian Girls

Back