CBS soap operas

gnassif

Reaction score
I went to a wedding on Sunday and heard a pretty cool song that was played after the bride and groom's first dance. The entire wedding party got in a circle and then...couple by couple, they entered the center and performed their own little coreographed dance moves in pairs. The music was perfect. I never heard it before...until tonight.

After 48 Hours: Mystery, Without a Trace aired (on CBS). A CBS commercial came on with the same song. It's very upbeat, has female vocals, and can is very repetative. I can't remember the words to save my life.

I thought the CBS ad was for a show with the words "live" in it, but the cbs website doesn't have any present/new shows with live in the title. I'm at a loss.

I'd ask the bride and groom, but the groom's uncle died at the reception. I'd hate to ask them right now because they'll think I'm crazy.

-George

Blin38,

Thank you. That's it. Holy Cow. How in the world did you get it right with my crazy memory clues? I thought the title had the the word "live" and yet it was "love". i thought the vocals were female, and it was a dude. Another clue that i didn't include was that I thought some of the words were "here today here today", but that only led me to a song by Paul McCartney. Sure enough, it's Love Today.

Thanks a million. I wish you posted this last night, I was up till 4am searching the entire web.

--- G-Money

Glad I could help. I have access to recorded programs and you were able to provide enough info. It was actually a promo for CBS soap operas.

Back