Axe Chain Reaction "Love"

Not sure if this has been answered (i keep getting a error when i search)

Its the Axe Commercial where a man meets a young women...then dies...they show his grave with a picture of himself....then these worms form a heart and i think they have some frogs in it to.

I was looking through these threads and saw a topic for this company but not the same commercia. In Tucson, Arizona (I am not sure if it would be different in other cities), but I have seen the Axe Commercial where it sounds like a guy saying "We're In Love" at the end. Does anybody know the artist and song title? Thanks.

SW1

Alright everybody, good news. Here is the song....

"Manuk - You Give Me Love (Axe Metamorphosis Mix)"

Manuk is a producer from Argentina, who strictly makes music for commercials and things of that nature. The song was originally created in 2002-2003.

This is all there is at the time being. It is not known if or not more will ever be released, and if so, in which way. I'd assume if it was, it would be in the same form the room 5 mix was released (few months after commercial is played out). For the time being, this is the most we have... no voice overs are present in this mix, but some sound effects are (not a big deal, seems as if its part of the song, heh) i'm assuming this was leaked at some point during the commercial production phases.... not really sure.

Non the less, spread the good news, i know like a million and one people are looking for this song to download lol... you'd figure axe would post it on their site (kinda like lowes did with their song, that thing is hella good too.. you guys hear it? good tekno as well... :)

take care all, and enjoy...

bigmomo

Yeah I wished theyd do the same thing like Lowes. That lowes song is coo too. I just wish this would be released. It would be on repeat like 24/7. I wouldnt even mind if it was just 4 minute of "give me loveeee love love love" o_O lol :)

o_O I got an email from Axe saying this:

Dear AXE VIP,

Yep, we've been banned.

That's right, thanks to a lewd animal act, our latest commercial has been
deemed "too provacative" for television.

But don't worry, like most things, you can see the uncut version online.

Just go to:
http://www.theaxeeffect.com/jumpmeta

Wtf... becuase theres 2 frogs having sex for like .5 seconds? lol sigh

Does anyone know the song from the axe commercial when they are on the train and go in the tunnel and then come out and the gums in his mouth? does anyone know the song for that one?

I'm not sure if it's the newest one, but I need the song from it. It's the one were it shows the AXE traveling through all those people and it ends with the worms on the old guy's grave. It's a techno song. Any help would be appereciated.

Hey, does anyone know what the name of the song in the BRAND NEW Axe commercial is? It is not the one that ends with the worms, it is the one where the guy is doing these motions and they are being acted out on the girls in the commercial. Like at the end, he opens a book and this girls blouse opens as if he is actually doing it? I tried getting the lyrics and looking them up, but that didn't work. Thanks!

I've done a search on here with no luck, so now I'm asking--
I'm looking for the song that was in the Axe commericial for Essence, where it showed the frog eating the bug, and the man ate the frog, and so forth, and it ended with the worms. What was that song?

Along the same lines, does anyone know the song that was in the axe commercial where mosquitos transferred the scent of axe from people and they were all sweaty and everything

Anyone know if the Axe body spray commericial song is a real song?? If so whats it called?? I'm referring to the one with the cycle of life with the old guy eating the frog. Its like a dance song where they keep saying "You give me love".
TIA

You know the first Axe essence commercial s with the skinny guy flexin in the mirror and that old guy eating the frog legs and the sexy lady walks by his dinner table and near the end of the commercial it shows 2 frogs with a heart above them? Do you know what the song is called? I never could find it. It sounds a bit techno a little bit and its a guy singing it. :huh:

OK this is a newer AXE commercial. Im not too sure it was even promoting a specific body spray of axe but it was an AXE commercial. Very commical and goes through a lot of connected scenes.

Theres a part in the commercial where it shows frogs getting it on i think there were 3 frogs getting it on... lol anyways then it shows a bunch of other scenes and then...it shows an old man getting it on with a super hot chic and then he dies and his face is on his grave stone. And then worms crawling on his grave and eventually end up in a bottle of alcohol and then this guy drinks the alcohol and drinks the worm. Through the entire commercial all that you hear is LOVE LOVE LOVE, ALL I NEED IS LOVE or ALL I WANT IS LOVE or something like that... i've seen it in the Theater ads before the movies starts. The song si very dancey and its a guy singing. Im not sure if this is only a Theater commercial or a TV one. im pretty sure i seen it on tv too though. but then again i may be wrong. pls let me know... i have a feeling that the song may be a cover of the "beatles - all i need is love" but they don't sound the same... well if anyoen knows pls help! THANK YOU VERY MUCH HAPPY HOLIDAYS! (i saw this song right before watching meet the fockers!!)

Hey all-

I saw the thread on the more recent Axe deodorant commercial with the women and the metal, but I'm inquiring about a commercial that is older, from last year if not before that. It has a technoish sound to it ... and it is fast-moving, there's frogs in love and then someone eating the frogs legs and also part of it has a woman kissing an old man and then you see his tombstone in the end. .. Any clues as to the music?

Apparently the name of the song is Manuk - You Give Me Love ... But its sooo hard to find :)

Haha... K Thanks for the info.... This sux... I downloaded a version of the song from reactor and thats clearly not the song. Hopefully someone can come up with it!!!

Id even pay for is I dont care at this point haha...

Just wondering if anybody knows the song in the newest axe commercial (that i have seen atleast) it is sort of a techno song and it has the frogs getting it on toward the begging and ends with maggots forming a heart in the dirt. Some of the words seem to be "I Bring you Love.. Love... Love... Love....

I can't believe I've been searching this for hours. Anyone know that music from the AXE deodorant commercial with the frogs fk and the worms that shape a heart. It plays often and always during american idol. The song is techno and the lyrics are: "you give me love love love love".

I've seen people mention MANUK on other sites but this name is not to be found anywhere.

PLEASE I NEED IT

Hi there this chain reaction ad was published in my country (Mexico) about 1998 or 1999 but the song was different, it performed the song of John Paul Young "Love is in the Air" and believe me it was even funnier with that song since soft music made a very special effect.

I realized this topic was discussed extensively in another thread. I read all 7 pages worth of posts and there seems to be no answer. I'm not asking anyone to magically pull the name of the song out of no where, it seems it was never discovered two years later. However I can't even find the commercial anymore and was forgetting how the song even went. I remember loving that song and would like to hear it again from the commercial if anyone can help me find it.

Just incase you don't remember the one I'm discussing it was the commercial showing a guy spray Axe on himself, gets bit by a mosquito, mosquito eatting by a frog, old man eats frog, gets a girl or two...can't remember, they do it and he dies then it shows his grave and two worms come out to make a heart. One of the moderators in that thread kept posting to "check out this thread" and it would link to the same 7 page post which contains nothing useful :( Anyhelp finding a video of the commercial online would be appreciated. I tried Youtube with little luck

Back