AT&T "Paper Dolls"

SusieQ2

Advanced Member
Reaction score
There a new AT&T commercial that just came out.. It has a bunch of orange colored cutouts in the place of people going about their daily business affairs, at the office, on a place, at home, etc.. The music is great and I'm hoping it's not a piece made for the commercial.. I tried to find it on the web but had no luck, hope someone else can.. Thanks.. :)

Re: AT&T Commercial

Yes! That's it.. Thanks so much, I looked at AT&T commercials on YouTube but couldn't find it.. Now if someone knows anything about the music it would be great.. I'm afraid it was probably made for the commercial, making it unavailable for download, but one can always hope it's from legitimate song..

Thanks again.. :)

Re: AT&T Commercial

Thank you, Zane.. I was afraid it would be a 'made for commercial' piece.. Perhaps, with a gain in popularity they may enhance it and put it out for downloading.. One can always hope..

:)

Thank you all so much, for answering that question that SusieQ2 asked.

The first moment I heard that ATT paper dolls ad, and every time I hear it on TV, I was (and still am) completely mesmerized and enchanted by the beautiful music that goes with it! Now, I'm going to have to see what else that magical band "The Ski Team" has written!

What is it that is so magical about that tune? I don't know, but it has "something" wonderful, about it! The paper dolls are so lifelike it's a bit scary, too!

Great forum, for answering my mystery question about whose music that was!

Last edited:
Back