Army Reserves

whats the song from the army commercial where people are gone from there normal jobs because they're out fighting terrorism and it shows like an empty garage and stuff and then at the end when the army logo comes up theres some catchy guitar chords, anybody no what im talkin about?

It was never answered, I guess. Sorry, but that happens a lot here.

Hi,

I saw a new army commercial yesterday, 9/4/04, and was wondering if anyone knew what it is. I never get to actually see the commercial, I just hear the song and by the time I get to the TV, its over so I have no idea what it is about. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thx

Well, Ill try. Genre, I guess you'd say rock. Tempo is kinda slow. I never hear any words, just a solo with a eletric guitar. Its more of a strange, sad sound. Hehe, sorry, I am not too good at explaining it.

Hi,

I was looking for an army commercial song; I thought yall were talking about it earlier in this post. However the site posted for the commercial isnt even an army commercial, its a game commercial. I was wondering if anyone ever figured out the song in the army commercial??

Thx

Hey,

Thx for the site, however they didn't seem to find the song either. If anyone finds out the song in the commercial please help. I heard the commercial on channel 51 here, on Fox.

Thx

I have searched all over google. I still have no clue on the song name and artist. Has anyone else seen this army commercial?

ive been searching for this song too... it starts out with piano and acoustic guitar and towards the end it becomes electric guitar

Yeah, youre right on the money. Piano, Accoustic, then Electric. I saw it again tonight on fox. This is like an itch that wont go away. I am dying to figure out this song. Has anyone figured it out?

The commercial shows people's work places empty and say like "In Iraq". What's the music there?

It's been asked about before, I think it was deteremined that it's original music done just for the ad, but I could be mistaken. Try a search and change the date from the default 90 days to "any date." It should be in there.

Was watching football yesterday and saw a commercial for the army reserves on it with a nice tune. Don't remember much about the song since I only saw it once but do remember the commercial. In the commercial they show an empty cubical with a subtiitle saying "Searching for Osama" then they a high school athletics coaches office with the subtitle "In training for the next 13 weeks" then they show another vacant office , I think, with the subtitle "Fighting in Iraq" then it goes to the Army Reserve screen. Wanted to know if anyone else has seen this commercial yet and if they know what the music is playing on it?

There are already two threads about this ad, here and here, although I don't think either of them has the answer. Sorry.

Back