apologize

hersheysfan777

Reaction score
k i know the song
but im really confused because i thought it was justin timberlake and timberland, and when i originally baught it on itunes it said feuturing jt

butt

whoo the hell is onerepublic, is it a different song than the one that was apparently with jt.. or was i just imaging the whole thing all along

someone please explain im really confused!!

Welcome to iTunes a.k.a. Caveat Emptor Tunes. <_<

They suck. I found them to be very consumer unfriendly. One of my biggest complaints with iTunes is that I didn't always get what I thought I was buying. I deleted iTunes from my computer. Problems solved.

It sounds like you got the wrong version of the right song. Just a guess.

Their issues vary depending on the user. HERE is where you can go to TRY to resolve SOME of them.

Good luck. ;)

P.S. Some people like iTunes and they can probably give you more help than I have.

I'm pretty sure that song is originally by OneRepublic, some band. The one with Timbaland is a remix, I think (sounds almost the same to me). Don't know why JT is listed as being featured b/c I haven't heard of that version, if it is for real.

if its the same song on timbaland's new album then its One Republic featuring Timbaland, Justin Timberlake doesnt have anything to do with it. the song came out a long long long time ago(it was on a lot of Myspaces), Tim just added some beats/his voice in the background and gave them the exposure they need.

Back