American Idol Season 10

maddymags

Reaction score
I just heard a song on American Idol and I have to know who sings it!! Can anyone tell me? It was on during the part when JLo couldn't say no to anyone and the lyrics were "say no" or something like that. Does anyone know who it is? I need to get it on iTunes NOWWWWW! Thanks:D

I just heard a song on American Idol and I have to know who sings it!! Can anyone tell me? It was on during the part when JLo couldn't say no to anyone and the lyrics were "say no" or something like that. Does anyone know who it is? I need to get it on iTunes NOWWWWW! Thanks:D

The song is called "Can't Say No" by April Smith and the Great Picture Show. Her website is www.aprilsmithmusic.com.

Here is the clip:

Does anyone know the song in the background during the first part of this video? During his story/introduction.

I was wondering what the name of the song is that was used during the show it sounds like Christina Aguilera. It was used during the January 26th episode.

I can not figure out what the first song playing in the background is... I hear the lyrics "There was a girl"

Please help :)

Background song from American Idol

Does anyone know the name of the background song being played at about 26 minutes into the show on 1/27? It was where Adrienne Beasley was being introduced on her Kentucky farm. It was an acoustic song being played softly in the background. It sounded kind of like Neil Young, but I'm not sure. I know it's not much to go on, but if anyone out there watched that particular part of Idol and recognized the tune, please let me know. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

What's the name of that background song play after Danny Pate (that guy who said JLO is he's favorite actress. etc) is going to Hollywood.

What was the song in the background when the guy in overalls was telling his story. Something like I don't know you , but i want to (you).

Found it! It was "Falling Slowly" by Kris Allen. Actually you can find all songs that comeout on American Idol on their website. Hope that helps future posters.

I'm wondering what some music played in last night's episode (last audition day) is...
It's a guitar/instrumental clip played during this guy's 'tragic story' intro:

Disregard my previous request. I found the name of the background song I was looking for, that was playing during Adrienne Beasley's segment. It was "Your Rocky Spine", by the Great Lake Swimmers.

Can anyone tell me the song and singer that was played in the background right at the very end of Season 10 episode 09. I heard the words "looking through the window of the door..."?

Would love to know, so thanks in advance!

hello, this is my first time
when the group stages performing and many of them had been disqualified by the judges, i've heard this song ...
the lyric include word like "grow ....", "it's over... "
would like to know the song, please ... ;)
thanks

American Idol S10 E08 23 minute

Hello,

The background song at minute 23....Female, high voice. Help...who is it?
Amer. Idol S10 E8

thank u!

Back