American Express Tango

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am a newbie, so please forgive me if this is a repeat question. I frequently hear tunes in commercials, and love them, and half the time don't even remember the commercial's product.

I tried searching for the AmEx tango commercial, but didn't find it in the archives. Can anybody tell me the name of the piece?

Thanks,

LdC

Shameless bump from me....

Gosh, I can't believe that nobody knows which piece that is. It is something I would love to have. If anybody thinks of it, please send me an email.

Thanks all. :)

Sorry, to clarify, I just wanted the name of the piece, wasn't expecting the file. :)

Thank you! It is strictly instrumental, so no voices. I was hoping it was something someone would remember. I think it was just (maybe) a business card from American Express, as I don't remember a specific product. I was not looking at the tv at the time.

So if you happen to see it, I think it might be an older commercial, and if you happen to think of this post, I would totally appreciate anybody's input :D

I do apologize, I have not seen it at all this week, and I thought I would be able to gather more info. If I do see it, I will get more details.

Thank you for the reply.

I've been searching for this, too! It's an instrumental tango, and it started running over a year ago, for Amex Blue. At one point, where the narrator is talking about security, the card bristles with spikes for a minute (I haven't seen that image on any other Amex commercial, if that helps people recognize it.) Karen Ke

Back