Advair Commercial

Geek45

Reaction score
Saw an ad for Advair (Glaxo) last night and the music was quite outstanding. Hopefully it's the only Advair spot currently running. Had some eletric guitar in it but it was not hard rock.

If anyone knows what this is........the crowd will go wild!

I've been looking for the music in the latest Advair spot. I found the ad agency (Google).
I've called them twice asking what production company put the spot together for them.
You would think this wouldn't be a problem. You call the company that shot the spot, find out where maybe it was post edited, audio, etc. and you could find out about the music.

You would think you were asking for state secrets!!! They won't return my call when saying they would. What's up with the secrecy?

I've called ASCAP and they can't help because they only deal in song titles. Great! That's the problem. We don't know song titles. That's what the hell we're trying to find out!!

This whole process of trying to simply trying to find out about music in a commercial spot is mind boggling.

No link to the commercial. I saw it once on the Lifetime network. I wish I did know of a link though. I could capture the audio and send it to certain sites that probably could identify it.

Back