Adult Swim "What We're Listening To"

easilywow

Reaction score
Adult Swim "What We're Listening To"

There was this little clip last night on adult swim of various songs under a heading "what we're listening to." It was on one of those breaks during the preview with the blank screen and white font, where they sometimes answer questions that fans post online. It was on last night, January 8th...I don't know exactly what time, but I think it was just after Harvey Birdman.

I posted your question on the Adult Swim froum, I'll see what I can find out. They are usually pretty good about answering.

Here is the response I got:

"That one is a Turner track, I asked AssProd (SwimInsider bump guy) about it and he says he doesn't even have a title - just a cd code"

Sorry, I guesss its not available. :(

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 11 2006, 07:19 PM
Here is the response I got:

"That one is a Turner track, I asked AssProd (SwimInsider bump guy) about it and he says he doesn't even have a title - just a cd code"

Sorry, I guesss its not available. :(
Aww thank you.
But, no no. See...they had a list of maybe about 15 artists and tracks of what they were listening to...so it wasn't the song playing in the background or anything...
shit, I wish I could remember at least one...but I really can't :/

Oh, you meant the list?

I posted on the AS forums. I'll post when I get a response.

What we're listening to...

Aphex Twin - Sel. Ambient Works, Vol. 2
Steve Reich - Music for 18 Musicians
Agent Orange - Living in Darkness
Mark Farina - Mushroom Jazz
BlackHeart Procession - 2

Swinging Utters - Five Lessons Learned
Crooked Fingers - Dignitiy and Shame
DJAristocat - A World of My Own
Clem Snide - End of Love
Tool - Undertow

Silver Jews - Tanglewood Numbers
Ugly Duckling - Taste the Secret
Donald Fagen - The Nightfly
Gregg Allman - Laid Back
Eleni Mandell - Thrill

Well, it's been nine months since I registered, it's about time I actually posted! :)

Oh cool, for those of you who know dont know, NumyMufn is from the Adult Swim forums.

I'm DrPAIN on the AS forums btw. ;)

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 13 2006, 10:38 AM
I'm DrPAIN on the AS forums btw. ;)
I figured as much ;) I thought I should give back to this forum since I have been here to gather info before. Never saw this much [as] activity - I've spotted a few others I recognize, too! Still getting my feet wet here though...

Thanks for coming 'round to add your input -- there's always some Adult Swim questions we can't figure out. ;) (And, we are always directing people over to the AS Forums.) :lol:

Back