Abercrombie Music

HotSauce

Reaction score
Hey, just wondering does anybody know where can I find the music they play in Abercrombie & Fitch stores. Has anyone actually taken the time to notice that they play some good music there......yea I know it's kinda wierd, but it's annoyin the bejesus out of me :D Anyhoo....where can I find it?

I think they're all techno songs....actually I'm not really sure :unsure:

Ask some people at the stores. Seems like the way to go.

Originally posted by andy@Aug 12 2004, 01:57 PM
Ask some people at the stores. Seems like the way to go.
people at the stores are kinda.....stupid :rolleyes:

LOL I love the Abercrombie skits they do on Mad TV.. :lol:

was that the one were they pose like every second and that asian guy wears that funky hat :D

LOL yeah like they're all naked except for pants and a ski hat or a scarf, and then they have Bobby Lee like in full Innuit gear. And they're all gay for each other.. high-larious!

I Thought Abercrombie sold CDs...........................Umm They Have Downlodable Music On The Web Site..........It Changes Every Two Weekis I Think

Ok lol...First I work at Abercrombie, and not everyone who works there is stupid. :blink: But about the music, I was actually wanting to know what music we play too lol. The music on the website isnt neceserelly the music we play at the store though I know that. Ill try to find out the tracklist or something from my manager. lata

Back