28 Weeks Later

well not sure what you're talking about but if it's the song I think you're talking about it's: In a heartbeat - 28 days later soundtrack

A soundtrack for this movie has yet to be released, however a number of songs in this movie are featured on the "28 days later" soundtrack

There were ambient and rock type mixed together but no lyrics. There were a number of that type of music throughout the movie.

I haven't checked but does 28 Days LAter have a soundtrack and if 28Weeks LAter uses the same songs, that's awesome then, of course if there is a soundtrack for 28 Days Later.

Sorry, but I'm just an enormous soundtrack fan, and this is really bothering me. Probably more than it should. So I figured there's no better place to post my question than my favorite soundtrack website.

I just bought the OST to 28 Weeks Later, and the order of the tracks does not mimic the order in which the songs appear in the film.

The iTunes Store shows two different possible numberings. If you view the album by the default drop-down arrow in the first column, it sorts it one way, but if you look at the Track # column, it shows a different order alltogether. These two methods of sorting should present the same results.
I think I've done a terrible job of explaining myself, so here's a screengrab to better display my problem: http://notbland.com/misc/28dl_order.jpg

For those who've seen the film, you'll see that the track titles do not match up to the sequence of events in the film itself. Even categorized into what it says is the Track Numbers; Helicopter Chase is not the third track. And Fire-Bombing London does not come before Kiss of Death.

And then when you download it, it of course saves them to your computer in alphabetical order, so that's, you know- not helpful. Side question; is there a way to download albums in their reverse order, so it shows up in your library in the correct sequence?

I apologize if this post is confusing at all. Bottom line is: Do you know the chronological order of the tracks?

Thanks in advance.

i havnt seen 28 weeks later yet but i happen to know a bit about the 28 days later soundtrack. as far as ambient without any speaking goes i would put my money on brian eno who is considered the king of ambient music and was on the soundtrack in the first movie. the main song in the movie however was featured by a band called Godspeed you! black emperor and that was the song that plays when Jim wakes up in the empty city and at the end when the suspense builds up. this song was not included on the soundtrack because godspeed you didnt want it to be and the track was also heavily edited from the original. the original song is called east hasting and its on the album F#A# (Infinity). i highly recommend that album and band to anyone who is a music lover.

Back