Blair Witch Project

Gussler

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hey there. Does anyone know the song that was played in the car when Heather and Josh were picking up Mike in the beginning of the movie? All I can sorta hear (because Heather's talking to Mike from the car) is: "... builds me up..." and "... more than just a dream come true, more than just desire..." during that part is sounds very calm and you hear drums and guitar playing too, just a bit later it starts playing rock n' yeah, I liked that beginning :p oh and uuhm, does anyone know if that creapy sound in the credits is downloadable? I can use that for my OWN movies that me and some friends make ;P thanks a lot

Well actually the song I was wondering about ISN'T even in the soundtrack, but the sounds in the credits WERE! Kinda odd, but true.

Well maybe it's because it's "Josh's Blair Witch Mix" so I guess that song was playing on a radio in the car but still kinda odd why they just don't make a soundtrack cd with ALL songs. and I haven't even heard ANY of those songs in the movie at all but the last song on the album with those creapy sounds.

Back