2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring

kobefanatic2289

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows the song in the new 2009 Hyundai Elantra commercial? It's basically a guy driving home in the car, his wife comes out in a elegant black dress and then suddenly their kids pop out and scream "Daddy!". The music doesn't really have any lyrics (It could be a specific snippet of the song) but there is a woman singing "aahhhuu" (hard to describe the sound) throughout.

I'm in Ontario, Canada so I don't know if it's exclusive to here or not.

:)

Last edited:
Yeah, I seriously want to know what that song is as well.

Apparently, there is another elantra add that people have been trying to find the song for for a while now and they've talked to Hyundai and they sent them to another company who sent them to another company which was finally a deadend as that company said that they couldn't release the song because of contract or something like that.

Let's hope that's not the case for this diddy eh?

I saw the ad in BC by the way.

Hey people! I'm not sure but this song sounds like the beginning of Inside and Out from Leslie Feist.

Hope that gonna help ya!:D

I want to try Shazam to detect the song name, but the commercial is very short and doesn't come back often. By the time I grab my iPhone and launch Shazam, it's too late. If you have a VCR (I don't), try to record that channel at around 7 to 9PM (that's usually when this commercial comes) and let me know... :)

Back