Zelda Fans

Maybe my mind's shut down for the evening, maybe it's the glaze that's settled over my eyeballs. Maybe it's the monkey throwing stuff at my face. One can never really be sure. The Shadow People are suggesting I go to bed now though, so maybe I better do it before they eat my brains again. :mellow:

:lol: :lol: Can I have some of your BBRRRAAAIIINNSSS? :leela:

Originally posted by leone@Nov 12 2005, 03:29 AM
And why is everything funny?! :banghead: Why?!
Right? I'm giggling at Stabbing Westward, cause it's funny that he can't save you. Hahah you have to.. hahahha.. save yourself BAHH HAHAHA!! :lol: :lol:

The three Mike's I had isn't helping either. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 12 2005, 03:33 AM
Right? I'm giggling at Stabbing Westward, cause it's funny that he can't save you. Hahah you have to.. hahahha.. save yourself BAHH HAHAHA!! :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

For some reason, I read that song as "Stab Yourself" sometimes. :lol:

Oh my god now "Give Up The Funk" just came on and all I can think about is those chicks dancing around with the giant dildo. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by leone@Nov 12 2005, 03:36 AM
Hahah excellent, that's some more of that Darwinism in effect. :eek:k:

Ok, I'm pretty sure you are a marketing guy for Adult Swim and YTMND. Confess!!!!
Actually I'm not.
I just talk about it a lot because:
1. I really like Adult Swim and YTMND
2. I try to get good topics going

But thats a good way to make a few bucks when I'm in college. :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 12 2005, 03:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 12 2005, 03:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Nov 12 2005, 03:36 AM
Hahah excellent, that's some more of that Darwinism in effect. :eek:k: [/b][/quote]
:lol: Ah so that's why it looks good to a sleep-deprived brain. :lol:

Subliminal self-destruction messages are God's way of saying LOG OFF AND GO TO FUCKING BED, SHIT!

:( I don't wanna... 5 more minutes! :zzz: What? I'm awake!

Haha awww.. I remember being about 7 and bursting into tears when my mom told me it was time to go to bed because I insisted I wasn't tired even though I'd just been snoring on the couch.. :rolleyes:

Once I slept over my friends house on New Years when I was 12. This kid goes to bed early, like 9pm on school nights, and I go to bed really late. The ball dropped, then his mom said, ok time for bed. I got so pissed! We stayed up another hour without his parents knowing, but then at like 1:30 we fell asleep. But I was still pissed because I wanted to go to bed at 3am and watch adultswim new years party. The next morning I left at 9am, which was earlier than planned, because I was so pissed. My mom screamed at me and made my apologize over the phone.

:lol:

Wait, how old are you? I can't even remember and I'm sure I've asked you before.

Well let's see... Adult Swim premired in 2001, so no older than 16.

Back