Words that sound erotic-related but aren't

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 24 2006, 01:50 AM
Ray-ray? More like dumb-guy.

^5 Na Mean!!!!
:lol:

Not that Ray. My ray-ray... :D and err...earl, lil craig, dooky, sean, stevey, TJ, June-Bug,

...okay I'm gettin too ghetto fab... <_<

:lol: Ray-Ray.. everyone got a cousin called Ray-Ray in the joint.

:lol: too bad it's sold out...I wanted to by that for my cuz...

He sent it to me last year for Christmas. <_< He shoulda got one for himself. <_<

Originally posted by Caren H+Mar 23 2006, 10:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Mar 23 2006, 10:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 24 2006, 01:20 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx
@Mar 24 2006, 01:06 AM
...Course I leave near an active volcano...I can see it from my front door.. so pretty Mt Rainier

I know, it looks even prettier behind the trees to the left of your front door. :ph34r:
:lol: :D :) :huh: :eek: :unsure: :( [/b][/quote]
Thank God I have a metal door and it's the only entrance, besides the balcony, but I don't suggest trying to scale that. It's 3 floors up... maybe not so hard for stalker of your caliber. :blink:

This is a secret you can't tell him....

I have an attack cat!

:blush: :naughty:

how bout the phrase *blow on it* since it is someone's b-day..

Did anyone use pie? My mind autimatically goes to the whole humping the pie thing... :D

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 24 2006, 03:35 AM
:blush: :naughty:

how bout the phrase *blow on it* since it is someone's b-day..
:lol: :lol:

Nice one...no candles for me now. My family's gonna think I'm crazy when they ask me to blow the candles...I can't keep a neutral expression to save my life!

...thanks Erin... <_<

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 24 2006, 12:34 AM
Your avatar looks erotic but not.
Meh, they are pritty flowers with a whole Georgia O'Keefe effect going on I guess you're right.. :blush:

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Mar 24 2006, 03:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Mar 24 2006, 03:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 24 2006, 12:34 AM
Your avatar looks erotic but not.
Meh, they are pritty flowers with a whole Georgia O'Keefe effect going on I guess you're right.. :blush: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Back