Words that sound erotic-related but aren't

:lol: :lol: @ Leone & Family scootin through the skyscrapers in a James Bondmobile

Ya sorry, I meant to add that my vision was them scooting atop the water.

Originally posted by leone@Mar 23 2006, 09:43 PM
Speaking of hurricanes, my dad heard from one of his buddies that we could get hit by a strong hurricane this season. So then, he does the intelligent thing and tells my mom. She's already planning escape routes. :mellow:
I don't understand why people continue to live in places that consistently have devastating weather-related damage and death...Course I leave near an active volcano...I can see it from my front door.. so pretty Mt Rainier

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Mar 23 2006, 10:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Mar 23 2006, 10:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Mar 23 2006, 09:43 PM
Speaking of hurricanes, my dad heard from one of his buddies that we could get hit by a strong hurricane this season. So then, he does the intelligent thing and tells my mom. She's already planning escape routes. :mellow:
I don't understand why people continue to live in places that consistently have devastating weather-related damage and death...Course I leave near an active volcano...I can see it from my front door.. so pretty Mt Rainier [/b][/quote]
Adventure, Action, Excitement, Disney World, Alligators, whats not to like?

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 24 2006, 01:06 AM
...Course I leave near an active volcano...I can see it from my front door.. so pretty Mt Rainier
I know, it looks even prettier behind the trees to the left of your front door. :ph34r:

Originally posted by a_iver+Mar 24 2006, 01:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Mar 24 2006, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Mar 24 2006, 01:06 AM
...Course I leave near an active volcano...I can see it from my front door.. so pretty Mt Rainier
I know, it looks even prettier behind the trees to the left of your front door. :ph34r:[/b][/quote]
:lol: :D :) :huh: :eek: :unsure: :(

Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 24 2006, 01:35 AM
don't be sad i stalk you on tuesdays :)
...Okay, that's good. I work all day on Tuesdays. ;) Well, I guess you're gonna have to keep stalkin Erin and Mel instead...

*callin' ray-ray and them to bust some bullets in ya ass!* Hiding like a little bitch... :(

Back