Wizard of Oz

Thats a hard one. I wish there was a way to mute the commentary so I could get a better listen to the track itself.

P

Don't I know it. I have searched for the name of this song more than I have any other. I've maxed out just about every resource I've had, including writing Warner Brothers. I would like to think it's a Moby song but I've previewed just about every Moby song I could find to no avail. Any ideas? Recommendations?

Don't I know it. I have searched for the name of this song more than I have any other. I've maxed out just about every resource I've had, including writing Warner Brothers. I would like to think it's a Moby song but I've previewed just about every Moby song I could find to no avail. Any ideas? Recommendations?

Originally posted by sicklylook@Dec 29 2005, 10:51 AM
have you gotten a reply from WB?

I previewed lots of Moby songs, and I joined a Moby board just to ask for help. They didn't think it was one of his songs. You never know, though...

I also e-mailed the WB, but I don't expect them to reply.

:ph34r: Update:

Well I really want this song now too,so this is what i did.
When I clicked on your link and the media player opens at the bottom right hand corner it says: Produced by Telesteam Flip Technology.
I contacted them by email and got a prompt response, they of course did not create the piece just produced for the web. This person did give me the contact information to the Chief Editor of WB (Burbank). I emailed him over a week ago.

Nothing.

/rant on

WTF is wrong with Warner Brothers, if some one inquires about a product of yours, answer them. They may just by your goods and then some.

/rant off

Sorry guys, give me credit for trying anyway.

P

Originally posted by Prince Of Stories@Jan 12 2006, 08:48 AM
:ph34r: Update:

Well I really want this song now too,so this is what i did.
When I clicked on your link and the media player opens at the bottom right hand corner it says: Produced by Telesteam Flip Technology.
I contacted them by email and got a prompt response, they of course did not create the piece just produced for the web. This person did give me the contact information to the Chief Editor of WB (Burbank). I emailed him over a week ago.

Nothing.

/rant on

WTF is wrong with Warner Brothers, if some one inquires about a product of yours, answer them. They may just by your goods and then some.

/rant off

Sorry guys, give me credit for trying anyway.

P
I know...I hate it when you either never get a reply or you get some automatic response....

At least we can know that if we hear the song ever again we WILL find it!

P.S. No reply from the WB for me either.

Ahhhhh i looked at every single on of moby songs and it not one of his. Ill keep my eyes peeled. DAM this is frusterating. :angry:

Ok. This thing has been DRIVING ME CRAZY. I was just scanning the forums, and I saw what this board was about, watched the promo, and fell in love with the song.
AND I CAN'T FIND IT!

I've tried everything. I've tried songtrapper, even. I couldn't find it.

http://www.songtapper.com/s/tappingmain.bin

^^ That's song trapper. You enter the rhythm in with the space bar, and it matches with a list of songs.

If someone tries it, and is successful, please let me know!

I've been looking for this song forever, too

I e-mailed the WB, joined the WB website forums, asking people there if they knew (Very nice people have tried to help me), fiddled with the keys on my piano and figured out what the beginning notes are, and listenend to the promo millions of times.

Nothing
Absolutely nothing.

I tried Song Tapper as well, but that did no good.

The WB is being SO stubborn about this.

Making me MAD!!

Back