Who's watching?

just thought i'd let you know that bbc america will air the office special on aug. 13 (i think!). they've also started to air the first season of teachers and it looks like a cool show with cool music; the guy from 'love actually' is in it.
did anyone see those 2 new sitcoms on fx, 'starved' and 'it's always sunny in philadelphia'? i didn't know they could say 'sh*t' and '@sshole' on fx!!!!!

Hey the Office is still going strong.

"Just like you planted that seed into the ground. I will plant my seed into you." Dwight to Ryan. (Paraphrased of course. I can't recall the exact quote.)

"Toby Flenderson is everything that is wrong with the paper industry."

I adore the office <333
The episode called 'The Coup' had some of the best acting I have ever seen. They're facial expressions were classic! Funny, funny stuff!

Great show! One of my new faves for sure. You guys think Pam and Jim will ever get together? Their story line is kind of turning into "Ross & Rachel" for the new millenium...

Ew I'm such a traitor but I sorta like the new chick. :ph34r: Not that I don't want Jim and Pam to be together though.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 27 2005, 09:46 AM
...and it's been a million years but You Can't Do That On Television was my all-time favorite show when I was a kid.

"Blue skies! Barthy burgers! Girls!"
I never waste an opportunity to introduce somebody to the magic of 'The Opposite Sketches'

What do you thinks, IN the burger!?!

Oh my god, Opposite Sketches!! I haven't heard that term uttered in a decade.. I seriously miss Moose. She was like my feminine role model. It's how I turned out so manly.

Pam and Jim together again tomorrow. Plus that new girl too. Me so happy! :)

I knowww!! The plot thickens. :ph34r: Dumb chick shoulda took him when she had the chance.

I love the competetion between Dwight and that guy from the Daily Show. The rest of this season should be awesome chemistry between those two. :woo:

OK so I missed this episode last night (my DVR tweaked out because of the weird start time and didn't record it) so I was like no sweat, I'll just watch it online. But NBC doesn't play the episodes online! So does anyone know of a site that does? Aside from iTunes, that's my last resort.

You mean legally download? Because I do not know such a site at the present moment. :)

:lol: Yeah I meant legally, but not download, I just wanna see it once. Streaming is fine. The website should have it demmit, this is the 21st century!

1 hour christmas special for the Office on Thursday. Me happy! :) :nerd:

Back