Who's watching?

Originally posted by leone@Jan 27 2007, 04:47 PM
Fire?! No boob for you! :angry:
Damn it Beavith knock it off, you're scaring away all the chicks. B)

:mellow: What if you dress like a WoW character? :ph34r: :nerd:

I'll be a heinous fairy/demon cross-breed!! Then I'll get ALL the hot geek ass. ^5

I was almost embarrased for Michael tonight at Phyllis' wedding. Pretty good episode like most of them are.

Oh I know, I get douche chills watching that show. He's so good though. :lol: He's all pissed off that the dad got up and walked. :lol: :lol:

Yeah, he is good. I liked when he was dragging the wheel chair down the isle and when he was jumping up and down out side to see in the window when he got kicked out.

Hahha and when he announced their marriage before Bob even took his vows. And then the speech, "You owe me this!" :lol: What a tool.

Rumour is that there is going to be an Office spin-off to replace Scrubs when it finishes this year. If they can get a cast that has good chemistry, it might be good. Also I wish that Karen character was still around. It could have made for some good tension. But I guess there is enough of that office tension with Dwight and Angela.

The Office II? Mayhaps...mayhaps.

Yeah, a better name...like The Office Too. (I'm very unoriginal). :(

I think this is the Office's best season so far. Michael's love interest is funny as hell. :angel:

Back