Who wants to play towers?

I'm up and running. :woo:

So scrub faster! :lol: :p

I'm withdrawing from Towers this friday night. I'm helping my friend move. Horrible and unexcusable, I know but I gotta do it. After I'm done chilling with my posse I will officially come online to see if people are still playing. Otherwise I'll be here tonight at @ 9-10erish if anyone wants to play.

We should designate a date and time and all play together. Right now I'm alt-tabbed from a riveting round of City Life. ;)

Yep, same basic idea but much better as far as I'm concerned. Takes a little getting used to but I won't go back to stinky old SimCity now. <_<

SimCity makes me twitch. :blink:

<<too stoopid to understand it

:lol: Yeah you don't have to worry about all the micromanagement like laying pipes and electric lines etc. Well it's at least not as complicated. And the closest you can zoom in brings you to street level and you can actually see the city from your sims' eyes. :)!

That sound so much better. Hey, do they give you a large magnifying glass option? :shifty:

Oh speaking of sims, I totally made a Sims 2 dorm version of all of the RRDBs but my poopy comp at the time deleted it. :( The fucker. <_<

:lol: I did that once, and like the Andy sim kept fighting with everyone and the Fitz one kept hitting on everyone or something like that.

:lol: My Ravi sim kept playing on the computer. And two of the guys had crushes on one another. :lol: :lol: Awww guy wub.

Back