Thanksgiving

i can't cook worth crap. :lol: Mi madre's cooking, I'll make the pumpkin pie.

i'm showing up! :)

haha...and i suppose i'll make some of that righteous mac n' cheese

I can't cook either :( well nothing thanksgivingy, just eggs, raviolis, and stuff

but im cheating man and buying a coconut cream pie

ooooh one of my favorite things in the world. pie. garrrrlllgggh. i love banana cream pie.

I like the shake from Sonic :)

I tried to do a casserole one year... and brownies....

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Nov 22 2005, 07:21 PM
garrrrlllgggh.
^ :lol:

Well tomorrow night before I hike my happy ass to Orlando I need to make some green bean casserole, yams, cranberry sauce and smashed pertaters. And then right before dinner I'm making the crescent rolls too. If I ever have kids I'm making em all girls so they can do all the cooking and alls I gotta do is put the turkey in the oven and get drunk and watch football.

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 22 2005, 04:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 22 2005, 04:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AmelieMellow@Nov 22 2005, 07:21 PM
garrrrlllgggh.
^ :lol:

Well tomorrow night before I hike my happy ass to Orlando I need to make some green bean casserole, yams, cranberry sauce and smashed pertaters. And then right before dinner I'm making the crescent rolls too. If I ever have kids I'm making em all girls so they can do all the cooking and alls I gotta do is put the turkey in the oven and get drunk and watch football. [/b][/quote]
Daughters: Mommy, we need help in the kitchen!

Melissa: Shut up in there, I'm watchin' football! *hiccup*

:lol:

I'm just teasin' ;)

I missed you more! So how the hell are ya? Where did you disappear to??

No way!! :lol: We could do that all day....

I got myself a new job, and lost any life I had!! I've been workin' non-stop, and working out after work, and then going to bed at like 9pm. Old ladddddddy!

How 'bout you? What's new?

Umm, shoot when did we talk last? Cause it doesn't matter. Nothing's changed. :rolleyes: :lol:

Is this a job you like? Good money?

:lol: I'm sure sumthin's new!!

Yes, I like the new job. I'm in recruiting now. Keeps me busy! Money is definitely better--so's the shopping!! :D

Yup, I know!! Yippeeeeee!! Mamacita! :D He's absolutely adorable too! How is he doing, by the way? Oh, and I just joined MySpace, b/c I saw it on your profile on here, lol.

Back