So what's on the Thanksgiving menu?

:lol: :lol: It belongs to Ellie. I think its name is Dave.

Well, Dave might like it. Call it role-playing. :lol:

I just can't go there. I just left the livingroom to come back in here cause she's watching broke back mountain. I gave it a try but......just couldn't make it through the first 10 seconds of the initial love scene. :sick:

I try to be open minded and all and I got nothing against gay marriage but I don't wanna be there for the honeymoon. :huh:

:lol:

"What are we watching?"
"Brokeback Mountain."
*on-scene* :kiss: :kiss:
:blink: "I'm gonna go walk the dog."
"I don't have a dog."
*slowly backing out* You sure?

That's close. I watched until it became.........unwatchable.......for me. :blink:

Originally posted by leone@Nov 26 2006, 01:18 AM
Cletus?! :blink: What happened to Dingus? :blink: Man, I've got to stay off the hooch. :ph34r:
I thought Cletus was his middle name. Dingus Cletus Fetus Cornpone Jimmyjoebobson.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Nov 27 2006, 12:33 AM
That's close. I watched until it became.........unwatchable.......for me. :blink:
Try wearing boxers... more room... :p

Originally posted by cultclassic+Nov 27 2006, 11:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Nov 27 2006, 11:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Nov 27 2006, 12:33 AM
Try wearing boxers... more room... :p [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ya knowww. He is about the funniest guy in this place.

:lol: Battle of the pervs! Who will survive? :ph34r: *cue dramatic music*

I'm serious. He makes me LOL more than anyone here. He's been the cause of some true milk outta my nose moments. :D

Originally posted by leone@Nov 28 2006, 01:15 AM
:lol: Battle of the pervs! Who will survive? :ph34r: *cue dramatic music*
:ph34r: That's what we want YOU to think.... It's PERV's vs YOU!!! :p

Bring it on!!!!! Cayyyyyyyyyyyyyj Maaaaaaaaaaaatch!!!!!!! :spidey:

I just pictured you in full :spidey: gear, climbing up to the ceiling and then falling off. :lol: :lol:

Back