Thanksgiving

I got a new phone! Did I already say that? I really like my new phone.

I bought so much shit for myself, I should be ashamed but I really ain't. *boops and beeps on my new phoney phone*

Mm hmm. I'm poor so it's not gonna impress none of the kiddies with its flash and style but it takes pictures! Wee!

I have a Samsung E105 that I bought 3 years ago and it doesn't do anything special and its awesome.

i have a phone and it's silver and

*farts* it takes pictures

Originally posted by Enyone@Nov 25 2005, 11:44 PM
i have a phone and it's silver and

*farts* it takes pictures
:lol:

Girl someone was tryin to tell me the other day that girls don't poop!

Mine's an Audiovox.. one-a them prepaid majiggers at Target. I wanna make out with it.

I saw a european commercial for some nokia and in the ad the lady is using the phone as a vibrator basically. They make it seem like she is cheating on her man cause he is calling and she doesnt answer and they keep cutting to her and she acting like she is getting some sex but you never see a dude and then the guy busts through the door and she like playing with phone in her underwear and then he calls her again while he is standing there and she holds the phone to her crotch and then they get it on.

Hot.

How do you like my run on sentence?

You bum. ;)

Yeah by dogs don't buy the whole "Mommy just went to bed 3 hours ago, fuckers!" thing so I'm still mildly catatonic. :zzz:

Back