White sox win!!

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 27 2005, 01:48 AM
It's 64 right now where I am, but I'd call this "cool" versus actually "chilly", if there's much of a difference between the two words to begin with.

I just checked, where Ravi is looks to be around 58..
Note to self: November is the ideal time to visit Florida.

Originally posted by katie0129@Oct 27 2005, 01:57 AM
i have a webpage now so everyone can see what i look like...i have to scan more pics though
:woo: We can stalk you now. :)

Originally posted by leone+Oct 27 2005, 01:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Oct 27 2005, 01:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Oct 27 2005, 01:48 AM
It's 64 right now where I am, but I'd call this "cool" versus actually "chilly", if there's much of a difference between the two words to begin with.

I just checked, where Ravi is looks to be around 58..
Note to self: November is the ideal time to visit Florida. [/b][/quote]
Yay you can stalk me on my birthday!

Weee I added you Katie. Are you the blonde?

For some reason, that's what I thought.. but I clicked on your other pictures and there were more of the blonde, so I was confussid.

i dont have a whole lot of me, i just got some good ones developed though, i will get them scanned, i have to do it at my sisters though, my little sister is the red head

awww thanks we try!!

...i hate anatomy!!! who cares about the bones in the skull? :angry:

Originally posted by katie0129@Oct 27 2005, 02:16 AM
who cares about the bones in the skull? :angry:
Umm... bone people? :unsure:

:p

Oooh ooh and also me! Cause I saw the Bodies exhibit at the museum, and it was nauseatingly fascinating. :blink: :)

Aww I can't stalk youse guys 'cause Myspace wants me to register. :(

i guess but right now they are giving me a headache!! thats what i get for being a procrastinator..spelling?

i need a red bull but its cold outside and this place is a ghost town after 11pm

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 26 2005, 10:21 PM
Oooh ooh and also me! Cause I saw the Bodies exhibit at the museum, and it was nauseatingly fascinating. :blink: :)
i think its fasinating too, but not when i still don't quite get them at one in the morning and i have my test a seven-thirty...oh well i will be interesting tomorrow...i get funny on no sleep....

...straight to the bar when i get home!! woo hoo

Originally posted by leone@Oct 27 2005, 02:21 AM
Well Agent L, did you bring your fake id? *wink wink nudge nudge* :naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot+Oct 26 2005, 10:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Oct 26 2005, 10:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Oct 27 2005, 02:21 AM
Well Agent L, did you bring your fake id? *wink wink nudge nudge* :naughty: [/b][/quote]
lol

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 27 2005, 02:26 AM
Well Agent L, did you bring your fake id? *wink wink nudge nudge* :naughty:
I left it in a cab. :p

:lol:

Just make shit up. All they care about is that you're over 18, and there's like ten million little 8th graders with fake ages on there anyway.

Back