What color is your lightsaber?

me and samuel are just gonna go round up some galactic hoes with our pimp-sabers

:lol: Galactic hoes.. yeah your hoes gonna look like Sy Snoodles. :naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 21 2005, 11:02 PM
:lol: Galactic hoes.. yeah your hoes gonna look like Sy Snoodles. :naughty:
:lol: :lol: just let me put on my cosmic beer goggles, backhand some pretty into that girl and i'll be good to go :eek:k:

:lol: :lol: I have nothing to contribute, that was too classic to be touched.

:lol: rex, there might be a legal name change in my immedite future. i'll be like that general that changed his name to optimus prime

:lol: I'm gonna name my kids Optimus Prime and GLGLGLGLGLGLGLLGLG.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 21 2005, 11:18 PM
:lol: I'm gonna name my kids Optimus Prime and GLGLGLGLGLGLGLLGLG.
is that the transformer sound?! i love that sound! i wanna make it my ringtone once i get a new phone

Hahah no it was something Dane Cook said once.

Let's see the Transformer sound would be like CHEEchoochoochoo.

awww, dane cook stuff is just as good though

my friend said he wants to name his son President

Haha President is cool. My little brother told me when he was younger that he wanted to name is kids Beer and Cat.

:lol: reminds me of weird names of celebrity children, like gweneth paltrow naming her kid apple

Yeah seriously, money is not a license for child abuse people! Haha I love "Moon Unit" though.

:lol: :lol: that's zappa right?

my personal fave is pilot inspektor (jason lee's kid)

:lol: Love it.. it's not weird enough just yet, they gotta spell Inspector with a K. :eek:k:

How's about Chastity? Killer stripper name.

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 21 2005, 11:33 PM
oh god i just found this

fucking Dweezil!?
Oh yeah! You don't remember Dweezil? He and his brother.. well it SAYS his name is Ahmed but for some reason I'm remembering him being called Helmut or something? Well anyway they did a stint as MTV veejays back in the mid 90's.

i knew a chastity, middle name was candy, obivously a whore in training. whatever you name your kid, they will live that name i swear.

dweezil is my new fav though, i am still laughing from it :lol:

Back