What is your favorite type or genre of music?

I love orchestral pieces, move scores, video game soundtracks, classical music, trailer music, etc... (it gives me the chills :) )

When im in a weird mood I might even listen to some alternative music like amethystium n stuff

Originally posted by Scythe@Dec 14 2006, 12:43 PM
I love orchestral pieces, move scores, video game soundtracks, classical music, trailer music, etc... (it gives me the chills :) )

When im in a weird mood I might even listen to some alternative music like amethystium n stuff
:peace:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Dec 14 2006, 11:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Dec 14 2006, 11:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Dec 14 2006, 12:43 PM

:peace: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Go to audio samples, then epic/adventure, and click on 'Paradise Lost'

Best. Song. Ever.

Whoa, is that a new one? :unsure: Haven't heard it before.

I don't know but I really wish I could download it

Anyone happen to know a way around the flash format? :shifty:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Dec 15 2006, 12:02 AM
I don't know but I really wish I could download it

Anyone happen to know a way around the flash format? :shifty:
*cough*

Sorry, an m&m

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Dec 18 2006, 07:01 PM
Why? It's just showing people dancing and stuff
Yea I know but for some reason the music is totally different when i listen to it without the clip

but then again im known to be a weirdo

Yeah, that is a good song. I've liked that song for quite some time now. Ever since hearing it on an infomercial for those easy listening cd's. That song along with stuff by Enya and Enigma.

What the hell, I've seen that song credited to three different people/bands now.

Back