What color is your lightsaber?

:lol: :lol: Oh my god and that Over The Top movie!! Rocky I can maybe get behind, but an ARM WRESTLING TRUCKER? It's like he's tryin to tell us something by overdoing the butch-up.

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 21 2005, 09:09 PM
what?!? are you being serious?!?
I hope to the jeebus that he is.

WEEE!! MY KITTY'S BACK!!

For real? Another Rambo? Hahahah that is FANTASTIC!! :lol: :lol: Hey anyone know if they're really doin another Indiana Jones?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess we've had enough of the good stuff and need some crap to watch instead.

Oh god dude. That new movie fad we were talking about? It's gonna be 80's revivals. :mellow:

You watch, it's gonna be Flashdance 2 next. :blink:

:lol: i saw they came out with a direct to dvd american pie 4

but yeah the 80's stuff is gonna come back, and with the same actors probably :lol:

Hells yeah, Jennifer Beals is like 78 years old but she can still rock those leg warmers man. :naughty:

Hahah I saw that too, poor Stiffler.. no one else even wants to be in it anymore..

:lol: that aint stiffler, it is some other guy that kinda looks like him...he is supposed to be little stiffler grown up

man i used to treat those movies like the bible since it was the animal house of my generation. think i was like 11 when i saw the first one

Hahah a fake Stiffler?? Shit how sad.. :lol:

Ha, of your generation. That movie came out when I was 18 and living it.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 21 2005, 10:22 PM
Ha, of your generation. That movie came out when I was 18 and living it.
yeah you could relate to it...all i got was hopes and dreams

and the word milf

My lightsaber is orange:naughty:

Orange represents energy and enthusiasm. It also symbolizes strength and endurance. People with orange lightsabers are curious about life, and the world around them. Fascination catches them at every turn, and they are creative enough to understand life's potential.

Back