What are you listening to right now?

Originally posted by 4swrds+Oct 25 2006, 11:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4swrds @ Oct 25 2006, 11:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Supercalifragilistic@Oct 25 2006, 04:30 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-4swrds
@Oct 22 2006, 05:02 PM
Say it if you mean it - Tsunami Bomb....

....Nice Avatar Supercalifragilistic, did you make it yourself or find it somewhere... :huh:

Thx Tsunami ... nah...i didnt make it.... but i did spend a lot of time searching for it . :)
Can't play any songs cause my stupid media player aint working.... :angry:

...Yo got the link handy hehe....? are there any more like that one...seriously thats friggin awesome... [/b][/quote]
its http://photobucket.com/ .... and i think i typed in cool or awesome ..or something lame like that in its search engine .... and i ended up finding this one on the 200th something page.... lol... yeah...i was pretty bored that nite .... i need to get la*d soon b4 i lose it ... :blink:

Originally posted by leone@Oct 26 2006, 05:35 PM
Lacuna Coil - Tight Rope
One of the few female fronted bands that I really like.

Symphony X - eyes of medusa

Originally posted by Supercalifragilistic+Oct 27 2006, 05:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Supercalifragilistic @ Oct 27 2006, 05:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by 4swrds@Oct 25 2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Supercalifragilistic@Oct 25 2006, 04:30 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-4swrds
@Oct 22 2006, 05:02 PM
Say it if you mean it - Tsunami Bomb....

....Nice Avatar Supercalifragilistic, did you make it yourself or find it somewhere... :huh:

Thx Tsunami ... nah...i didnt make it.... but i did spend a lot of time searching for it . :)

Can't play any songs cause my stupid media player aint working.... :angry:

...Yo got the link handy hehe....? are there any more like that one...seriously thats friggin awesome...
its http://photobucket.com/ .... and i think i typed in cool or awesome ..or something lame like that in its search engine .... and i ended up finding this one on the 200th something page.... lol... yeah...i was pretty bored that nite .... i need to get la*d soon b4 i lose it ... :blink: [/b][/quote]
:lol: ...cool I'll look it up... :D

Back