Music that gets you pumped

Baldyz22

Reaction score
Im looking for songs that get the blood flowing in ya, make you feel alive, and really like get you pumped up and excited.

Sweet emotion is good, haha even everyones guilty pleasure Simply the Best tends to get ppl pumped or atleast moving.

any suggestions? please and thanks :D

We Will Rock You, thats another good example....songs like those. again please and thanks in advance

Maybe not the right genre that you are looking for...but.....I always get moving when I hear Sylvester - You Make Me Feel :) And I love the Jimmy Sommerville remake of it too.

thanks alot, much apprechiated.

any others out there? anythign?

Static-X - "Push It" gets me pumped. I don't if it will do the same for you based on genetics N' Stuff. :p

haha thanks, yeah i htink musics pretty much universal :p

Refused - "New Noise". You might remember it from the movie Friday Night Lights. It'll get you pumped.

haha niice, yeah i love that Papa Roch song, and Satisfaction's really good too

Come on ppl! All you football players whats your "win this game or go home" anthem, all the ppl who go out to the club whats your song? all the nerds out there whats your song that gives you the guts to ask that girl out? all you runners/trackies what do you listen to that lets you run that last extra mile?!

Id love to know, thanks! :D

I definitely listen to these songs over and over when I need to perform at my fullest.
dee mark- supernova
jose amnesia - hentai
orkidea - embrace
Kesler and Koutalas - K and K's Quest
Super 8 vs. Dj Tab - First Aid
Kaira - Don't wanna be close to you
Three Drives on a Vinyl - Carrera 2 (nu-nrg remix)
Hi-gate - Hurricane
Mozes and Edd - Captivated (club mix)

Gotta' say I like "Dragula" by Rob Zombie,
"Headstrong" by Trapt,
"Feuer Frei!" by Rammstein,
"Du Hast" by Rammstein,
"Panzermensch" by And One,
"Wasted" by And One,
"Won't Back Down" by Fuel,
"Bodies" by Drowning Pool,
"Who I Am" by Smile Empty Soul,
"The Revolution" by BT,
"Blow Me Away" by Breaking Benjamin,
"X Gon' Give it to Ya'" by DMX,
"When the Guns Come Out" by WC-E40 and
"Fatal" by The RZA. And that's just a start! :lol:

Actually, a lot of mine are on "The Shield" TV show soundtrack...guess the producer and I think alike :D

"Breakdown" Tantric
"Click Click Boom" Saliva
"Bring 'em Out Dead" Onyx
"Death March" Black Label Society
"Points of Authority" Linkin Park
"Down With the Sickness" Disturbed
"Toxic" Crazy Town
"Down in a Hole" and "Rooster" by Alice in Chains
"Old Time Rock and Roll" Bob Seger
"Roll it Up" and "Name of the Game" Crystal Method
"The Way You Like It" and "Trust" Adema
"Pride" Damage Plan
"Aerials", et. al. by System of a Down

This is by no means comprehensive, they're just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Obviously, some have different moods than others so it depends on what I'm gettin pumped for. And it should be said that I have fallen asleep to as many of these songs as I've gotten pumped to...so really, it all depends on your state of mind when you approach these songs, too.

Back