Viva La Bam

Hey Lt.dan did you ever find the name of that song from viva la bam it's been killing me trying to find the name of that song , hope you can help

yeah guy, the song was called "what's left of the flag" by flogging molly.... man I had to figure it out myself.. so much for this site helping lol

what was the song in the episode when bam is in his car with a bunch of trashbags.

I don't know the song, but for other searchers--
Sounds like the song starts right after the "time to take out the trash" song ends, which is around 15:42 in the Youtube episode.

(Is that right, Nike?)

i know there are a lot of songs that they use in that show, but if someone could list as many possible names and artists, that would be good! :lol:

You know there's a soundtrack called Viva La Bands. It's at least got a start. and a lot of stuff you can't find elsewhere. It's good.

Viva La Bands

Viva La Bam. New version of Joe walsh's"The Bomber"

i cant remember what the episode was, but i remember that it was a new or different version of the bomber by joe walsh. i think it may have been the episode when bam make the trailer park city, or when he gives the city to brandon dicamillo

Maybe it's this version?

The Bomber
by
The James Gang

Album: Rides Again Released: 1970

The first 10,000 copies of the album included guitarist Joe Walsh playing a 90-second version of Maurice Ravel's "Bolero." Ravel's will stated that only full orchestras could play "Bolero," which is why that section was left out of the Rides Again album. It was reinstated for the Joe Walsh compilation Little Did He Know.

Or others listed here:

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=5221

well the james gang and joe walsh are one and the same, it was a new version of the bimber, it sounded like one of the bands always featured on the show, like clutch, or him, or somthing like that. i still havent found the episoide but when i do ill post the episode im talking about

Season 4 Episode 1

Bam and Dunn drove to Transylvania to buy wine for April

Back