VH1 The Fabulous Life Of...

On the show, they always play this song that starts off with these "Dun, dun dun, dun, dun dun." they're like these very dramatic sounds like from the movie godzilla or somehting, they only last about 10 seconds and then a hip-hop beat begins. They seem to play it when they show us something amazing and hella expensive the celebrity has brought to make it drmatic or something. Its hard to explain but if u guys can watch any of the episodes I'm sure you know what I', taking about. Please watch tonight's episode on May 29 at 4 PM and 10 P.M. and we can discuss when they played it.

I just finished watching the episode: 20 Most Outrageous Celebrity Extravagances Ever and the song is used in the last 5 minutes of the episode when they talk about the guy who sings "I like Big Buts and I cannot Lie" that song. Its only used for about 10 seconds but if u hear it I 'm sure you'll know which song I'm talking about.

anyone know the song in vh1's the fabulous life of celebrity wives. the scene has a stripper and it has lyrics like oops ther goes my skirt droppin to my knees, oh my.

What's the song that plays when they start discussing the #1 kept man? This is the same song VH1 used on Best Week Ever.......

during MTV's Fabulous Life of: Vegas, there was a song that was played just before they talk about the cooks at Vegas, and I belive that it was after the guy who sells diamonds.

The song had a quick base line and had weird electronic scratching in it. There were no lyrics in the short period they played it. Anyone have an idea of what song it was?

i think the song you're looking for is simon says by pharoahe monch. they used it in boiler room and the first charlie's angels movie too! hope that helped!
Big Smooches

It might be "Deep" by Nine Inch Nails. I know that song was played in the Tomb Raider Movie. I have no idea if they use it on Fab. Life but it would make sense, since you said they use it when it shows her in Tomb Raider. Hope this helps. Sorry if I'm wrong. =)

That first song sounds like Digital Underground to me. They were a group of rappers (including 2pac) who would mix their hip hop beats with this organ sounding music. This is a long shot, but just listen to some of their songs here. It does sound like them. I don't know the others, but I know someone will at least know the last one. It's pretty popular, but I can't think of the name or artist. Sorry!

The first song is: Ying Yang Twins - "Salt Shaker". I do not know the song at 43 seconds. The second song at 4:47 is: Lil' Jon & The East Side Boyz - "I Don't Give A F***".

brilliant! Thanks guys. The middle song is by Trina - Baddest bitch

Now i realise ive heard another song in there i like... at 5:13 ?? Any ideas on that one, i cant belive i managed to find them three in a couple of hours.

Thanks

What's the song before "TLC - Unpretty" in the episode of "The Fabulous Life of...Rags To riches" or something like that, i'm dieing to know!

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me, I managed to put this video together with all the songs that still remain on my list to find out.. I managed to cut them from an episode of 'fabulous life of' if you could help me I would be very very happy as ive been looking for ages. Thanks.

Thanks again, anything is appreciated.

What was the rock song playing during the Prince William segment at the end of the episode for the "Top 5 Londoners?" Right at the beginning of him being introduced.

Re: VH1 Fabulous Life...

that song i still searching for years
i know that the original beat is from disco mickey mouse
u should try it
but vh1 febulous life version cant find it
but ones ath the end i heard say when i say fab you say life

Re: VH1 The Fabulous Life

yes but no1 found that version
i mean try to listen to disco mickey mouse
the beat is the original but vh1 the fabulous life version is hard to find
think its just a program:p
but here u may help ones ath the and heard that song again
says: when i fay fab you say life fab life fab life
you wanna floss like me dress like me wear gucci and lois viton like me

Vh1 The Fabulous Life of Friends. Need help identifying a song.

So I've been looking for this song for years, I knew VH1 used it a lot of these sort of shows, but I never remember the name, or the full lyrics. And you can't just identify things by the beat. But does anyone know this song?

It starts at the 2:34 minute mark. If anyone knows that would be a big help.

Re: Vh1 The Fabulous Life of Friends. Need help identifying a song.

So I've been looking for this song for years, I knew VH1 used it a lot of these sort of shows, but I never remember the name, or the full lyrics. And you can't just identify things by the beat. But does anyone know this song?

It starts at the 2:34 minute mark. If anyone knows that would be a big help.
Never mind. I found it, it's called "Like A Feather" by Nikka Costa.
I've been looking for this song for years and finally found it.

Re: Vh1 The Fabulous Life of Friends. Need help identifying a song.

sorry to bump an old thread but there is a song I've been trying to ID for so long. It's a female harmonic vocal saying "ah" with water/bubble sounds. I have pasted a vocaroo of a clip of it below. THANK YOU

https://voca.ro/13FVVNqwiFTr

Back