Jeep World of Adventure Sports

no.1987

Reaction score
On January 21st I watched nbc's Jeep world of adventure sports. It was a show about exotic sports most people don't know about. Anyway the show was comming to an end and it was during the freediving segment in which people try to dive as deep as they can and one song was playing during the moemnt where one guy set a record it had a trance or techno beat to it that went "Leave behind your fears, Please don't be afraid" I tried e-mailing the producer but got no answer. am i the only person who saw this show?:/ in any case any help would be appreciated!

Alright this is a tough one, I was watching Jeep world of Adventure Sports on Universal HD. This episode featured some girl climber, ultra running, and... Red Bull Tai Fu, a video about surfers riding typhoon created waves in Japan. Durring the Tai Fu part there was this crazy song with no words, I can't describe it any better than a tribal/ancient sounding song that was remixed in to a modern sounding track. Basically it was tribal/ancient sounds put together into a fast paced rhythm. Anyone know what the hell I'm talking about? Thanks.

no its not on the site, I think it must have been added by Jeep World of Adventure Sports. It is Episode 4 of 2007. I could not find the music listing in the Jeep World of Adventure Sports store/website. The entire episode of the TV show is available for 1.99 on itunes but I want the whole song.

Alright this is a tough one, I was watching Jeep world of Adventure Sports on Universal HD. This episode featured some girl climber, ultra running, and... Red Bull Tai Fu, a video about surfers riding typhoon created waves in Japan. Durring the Tai Fu part there was this crazy song with no words, I can't describe it any better than a tribal/ancient sounding song that was remixed in to a modern sounding track. Basically it was tribal/ancient sounds put together into a fast paced rhythm. Anyone know what the hell I'm talking about? Thanks.

hey does anyone know the name to the song in this video...
it was on jeep world of adventure sports featuring a surf video called red bull tai fu. the video quality sucks bc its just me recording it from my computer but if you turn up the volume you can here the song.

Back