VH1 The Fabulous Life Of...

it is definatly not bon jovi its not in that genre of music watch the fabulous life of celebrity kids and you will no it when you hear it

On The Fabulous Life of... Rags to Riches episode they played a song that features a rapid flute playing and then a beat. They've used the song in the past and it is also frequently used on MTV cribs. The song played while they were talking about Brad Pitt working at El Pollo Loco as the "guy in the chicken suit" they were interviewing his old boss. They had just played NERD's "she likes to move" and "Step into my office baby" by Sebastian and Bach. I know its neither of these songs because this song is very upbeat and sound really ritzy. I've been looking for the name of this song forever...Please help me out!!!!

anyone have any clue what the main theme to VH1's The Fabulous Life is? there are no lyrics but it's a very familiar disco sounding tune... they play it at the beginning and sometimes between the commercial breaks. just wondering! thanks

In the Show Fabulous Life of...Celebrity Homes, they start talking about celbs who have bought english castles and chateus and refurbished them. Right when they start to talk about it, a female choir comes on and goes in a scale up and down. They just say "Ah" no actual words etc.

What's this called...PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

Thanks,

:D

~*Neal*~

I figured it out...I went to Vh1.com and clicked on this shows main page "The Fabulous Life: Celebrity Vacation Homes" it had a song message topic similar to those seen here. It had a compilation of songs used in VH1 fabulous life episodes. One of them was "They" by "Jem" and was described as "Angelic Voices" I tried it out and it was the one! Anyone els wanting a VH1 song should try the website for help!

Thanks!

~*Neal*~

On VH1, there a show called the fabulous life of... and i want to know what song is used in the introduction. I have no idea what it's genre is, etc.

i've been wanting to know this too..this may sound completely random, but i actually recognized the music from a disney record i had when i was younger. apparently released at the end of the disco era, it had a song on it titled "disco mickey mouse" and the background music is extremely similar to the music used on the "fabulous life of..." introduction.

i don't know if this helps, but if this is a real song i'd love to find the non-disney version.

any clues?

what is the song that is playing when they are talking about richard gere and how much money he had donated to that spirtual guy or something??

Okay..in the Ava episode of My Super Sweet 16, there's a song they're playing when she's dancing and when they take the picture of everyone at the party. It sounds like an Indian-type song, like for bellydancers. It also appears in The Fabulous Life when they talk about Heather Graham and her doing yoga. Anyone know?

Urr..not exactly. I was looking for this one, too, but it's not the one. The one I want is when Ava is partying.

Okay..thanks, I found one song I wanted but the other one isn't on there. She's being lifted onto the bed thing that carries her in. Thanks, though!

You know what, it's Jogi by Punjabi MC. I just listened to it. Thanks so much!

what is the song that plays at the start of the fabulous life of angelina jolie it also plays when ther talkin about tomb raider and in the fabulous life of the most fantabuols homes when there telling you what you can buy for 128 mill

it's a guitar beat, wish i could give more info but i don't anymore than that.

help appreciated.

On VH1's Fabulous Life Of: Rags to Riches, what is that song playing when they are talking about Oprah's dog paintings that cost up to 30,000??

Hi, hope somebody can help me because i am going crazy over this.

There is this program "the fabulous life of" on vh1 and the use a kind of dance / mellow / trancy tune in the background. i heard it on different episodes. The last episode i heard the track was with the oslen twins.

I dont know its name :( please help.

I also recognize it from a movie i have once saw, but i forgot which one, since i see 4 movies a week or so.

It made me think about lost in translation kind of movie maybe that can help.

I can not sleep until i know this song :unsure:

If you think my english is bad, i come from the Netherlands

On the fabulous life of supermodels the show was going on its first commercial break and they were talking about heidi klum and tyra banks and they song that was blaying hads drums and bells in the background there were no words hope that helps. Thanks in advance to anyone who finds this!!

I'm looking for the song that started playing when they were talking about the girl who was voted to be the new face of France or something. She was wearing like a gold dress or something and it was a girl singing. She said something really quick and then it went to a different song. Thanks!

Back