United States of Tara Season 1

Re: United States of Tara

Unfortunately I didn't find the song either! Anyway I just wanna add a song to episode 6: it's Dream police by the Cheap Trick and it plays when Kate and the guy have sex. Now we just have to wait 'til someone tell us the song from episode 7! Pleeeeeeease!!! Oh, and did you guys find on the web the songs Lucky by Kat Edmonson and Fine is fine by Peasant??? I tried but I didn't find them anywhere (I mean, to download)! Have you guys? Let me know! Thanks!
And sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian!

United States of Tara

What was the song at the end of episode 6 - Transitions? I can't find any sort of music guide for this show.

109 end song - "That Knot Unties?" by David Karsten Daniels

The Kat Edmonson song is on Amazon.com for $0.99. Quit using iTunes. Amazon is sometimes cheaper and is DRM free. And you don't have to install software on your computer if you don't want to. Amazon rocks. iTunes sucks. :D

It's also great for some of us who don't drink the iPod Kool-Aid and own a Creative Zen. :)

I found it! On tv.com I read that the song in episode 7 playing at the beginning and at the end is Tricycle by Psapp from the album The Only Thing I Ever Wanted (2006)! So we just have one song left: the one from episode 8! Does anyone know it???
And any words on how can I download Lucky by Kat Edmonson and Fine is fine by Peasant? Thanks in advice!

I just watched episode 10 (very shocking good by the way!) and the song in the end is "Good morning heartache" by Billie Holiday. I also found the song from episode 8: it's "The wolves (act I and II)" by Bon Iver. So we can do an update of snowbutterfly's update. Here they are all "United States of Tara"'s songs so far:

Theme song:
Tim DeLaughter - You'll be fine

Ep. 1:
Eels - Souljacker part 1
Eels - Love of the loveless

Ep. 2:
Eels - Flyswatter
Chairlift - Garbage

Ep. 3:
Dawn Landes - Straight lines

Ep. 4:
Kat Edmonson - Lucky

Ep. 5:
Peasant - Fine is fine

Ep. 6:
Cheap Trick - Dream police
Liam Finn - Second chance

Ep. 7:
Psapp - Tricycle

Ep. 8:
Bon Iver - The wolves (act I and II)

Ep. 9:
David Karsten Daniels - That knot unties?

Ep. 10:
Billie Holiday - Good morning heartache

So.... I guess "that's all folks"! See you next week with episode 11's song!

Episode 9 - Can anyone tell me the song playing on the radio while Tara and her daughter are in the car? I've looked everywhere..I'm beginning to lose energy. Thanks! :)

curlsnex: That song is Keep Your Eyes Ahead by The Helio Sequence.

does anyone know what song was playing at the end of this week's episode (11)? it starts like this:
"you've been keeping something from me baby by now maybe"
=]

:( mmm.. I don't think the song I was talking about from episode 7 has been properly listed yet. I listened to that Tricycle by Psapp song.. it sounds similar, but the lyrics are off. And also- in the episode, the song was sung by a male :/

mannn I really want that song! I'm going to watch that episode tomorrow (or later today, rather) I'll write down the lyrics and see what I can find on Google.

Once again, thanks everyone. What'd everyone think about episode 11? I want Marshall's little fling with the bible boy to work out.

GOD I LOVE THIS SHOW! mm

seeya guys :shifty:

Pheenykojeeny: Tricycle by Psapp is playing just a short time before the song you are talking about. I think it starts to fade out when Tara comes in the bedroom. I can't find the song you are referring to either. The lyrics I have caught are "she knows it's only a show but only the best get to go." Does that sound right to you?

Someone on Yahoo answers said it is "Only a Show" by I Monster but I can't find a song by them with that name.

The song at the end of episode 11 is Arms of Harm by Haley Bonar.

Theme song:
By The Polyphonic Spree's Tim DeLaughter More info

Episode 1 - Pilot:
T appears for the first time
Cheap and Cheerful by The Kills Listen

T checks her MySpace page
My Bubble Gum by Rasheeda Listen

Buck appears for the first time
Souljacker Part I by Eels Listen

The Gregsons go bowling
Cocaine by Eric Clapton
Love of the Loveless by Eels Listen

Episode 2 - Aftermath:
Alice appears for the first time
Flyswatter by Eels Listen

Closing credits
Garbage by Chairlift Listen

Episode 3 - Work
Tara gets ready for her night with Max
?? Lyrics "I've been waiting in the corner, I've been sneaking down the hallway, I've been taking all precautions"

Closing credits
Straight Lines by Dawn Landes Listen

Episode 4 - Inspiration
Closing credits
Lucky by Kat Edmonson Listen

Episode 5 - Revolution
Kate and Gene leave the party
Take it Back by Barenaked Ladies Listen

Closing credits
Fine is Fine by Peasant Listen

Episode 6 - Transition
When Gene and Kate have sex
Dream Police by Cheap Trick Listen

Closing credits
Second Chance by Liam Finn Listen

Episode 7 - Alterations
Tara's video interview/Max looks up Trip
Tricycle by Psapp Listen

Closing credits
Only a Show by I Monster

Episode 8 - Abundance
Alice's miscarriage/Closing credits
The Wolves (Act I and II) by Bon Iver Listen

Episode 9 - Possibility
Kate and Tara start their road trip
Keep Your Eyes Ahead by The Helio Sequence Listen

End montage/Closing credits
That Knot Unties? by David Karsten Daniels Listen

Episode 10 - Betrayal
Marshall burns down the shed
Good Morning Heartache by Billie Holiday Listen

Closing credits
??

Episode 11 - Snow
Dinner with Nick, Marshall, and Charmaine
Sic of Elephants by Andrew Bird Listen

Tara and Max talk on the phone
Arms of Harm by Haley Bonar Listen

Episode 12 - Miracle (Season Finale)
The Gregsons go bowling (again)
Love of the Loveless by Eels Listen

hey guys , I was wondering if anyone knows who sings the theme song in the beginning of the show...and is there a myspace page with the artist/composer?

i already know its by tim delaughter but how do i access the song. :D

Most people aren't able to find it. It's called You'll be find but there's no download afloat on the internet. Hopefully it'll see a proper release soon.

Also, in the first episode, The Kills - Cheep and Cheerful plays in the backroom of Katy's room when Tara alters to T.

This took me a lot of replaying of the episode and trying to determine the lyrics to figure out so i thought i would post it here for anyone else who may be searching.

In episode 8 towards the end (8ish minutes til the end of the ep) when Kate is listening to a song on her apple laptop, the band/song is "Cansei De Ser Sexy - I Fly"

Also, I don't know if anyone has touched on this one yet. I just watched the whole season and LOVED IT, and then I found this website.

Anyways, I'm almost positive Satellite Heart by Anya Marina

I really can't remember which scene it was in, but it was only the acoustic and beginning of that song, anyways I guess I'll re post if I find which scene it is!

SuzieQuzie

Does anyone know the song from episode 8 that Kate is listening to on her computer when Gene drops off the DVD?

THANK YOU! I've searched everywhere

Back