Type your anger out

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@May 22 2006, 10:04 PM
yeah, but my sister's registering for me, we both want to sell stuff. Also neither of us has a credit card....
ah, the pain. yea the need for one really bites. then again, there arent many ways to make sure youre 18

I thought you only needed a CC if you were gonna accept CC's? Well bugger, the rules have changed so much since I registered, all you needed was a pulse back then. I'd offer to let you use my old account since you can change the username and you'd have some ready-made feedback already, but I don't think the name on the account is able to be changed.

Originally posted by dascoot@May 22 2006, 10:57 PM
I thought you only needed a CC if you were gonna accept CC's? Well bugger, the rules have changed so much since I registered, all you needed was a pulse back then. I'd offer to let you use my old account since you can change the username and you'd have some ready-made feedback already, but I don't think the name on the account is able to be changed.
i could be wrong

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@May 22 2006, 04:04 PM
yeah, but my sister's registering for me, we both want to sell stuff. Also neither of us has a credit card....
That's my problem. :(

they actually have a way to register without a credit card, but then they ask you for all this information about your income and accounts and stuff and if you dont have any of that, then it doesn't work. :(

i know i just thought id hange it cause i didnt like my first statement because i didnt read the replys plus probly everyone knows that you need a paypal account to sell stuff on ebay

what do you think ebay does when you sell something send you a check no it turns into online credits

Originally posted by ECWtotheXtreme@May 22 2006, 07:31 PM
since forever
No.

And eBay doesn't pay you the money, have you ever even used it?

look what im saaying is the person who buys the item from you doesnt pay you in check form but sends credits to your paypal account

If they choose to. But back in the dark ages of 1998 - 2002 or so, humans had to actually hand-write these crazy little paper things called "checks" and "money orders", which they put in bigger folded-up pieces of paper and attached small sticky papers to.

This way, no one gets my non-existant credit card info. :shifty:

Back