Type your anger out

Originally posted by dascoot+May 17 2006, 11:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 17 2006, 11:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@May 17 2006, 11:49 PM
and yes i know you don't care. ;)
Where the hell does this come from? Yesterday I was all "WOOO sexy tall guy!" [/b][/quote]
Oh, I thought you were making fun of me..

And if earthquakes split open the earth, only the tall people will be able to make people bridges, while all the little people fall to their death, so ha!

Originally posted by a_iver@May 18 2006, 01:03 PM
And if earthquakes split open the earth, only the tall people will be able to make people bridges, while all the little people fall to their death, so ha!
Uh YEAH, as IF. :rolleyes: All the tall people will fall across the gaps and the short people will walk over them to the safety on the other side, then stomp on their piddies for good measure. And the tallies fall. The end.

:unsure: ...16+.....3 .....=.....19! :D

wow I'm goinna continue to grow until 19! :eek: I'll be a giant!!!!!! :(

Originally posted by a_iver+May 18 2006, 01:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ May 18 2006, 01:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@May 17 2006, 11:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@May 17 2006, 11:49 PM
and yes i know you don't care. ;)

Where the hell does this come from? Yesterday I was all "WOOO sexy tall guy!"
Oh, I thought you were making fun of me..

And if earthquakes split open the earth, only the tall people will be able to make people bridges, while all the little people fall to their death, so ha! [/b][/quote]
SHAZAAM!

I Took my family's dog to the Groomer and she was suppose to get trimmed and they cut all her hair off and charged us an extra 50 dollars!!

:lol: :lol:

Plus also a big hug for posting in an existing thread.

5 more days till i get the bandages off but they are replacing them again tommorrow and are lifting the toenails up to see how the healing has gone

Back