Type your anger out

:)

A lot of people think that when a little kid has an "imaginary friend" it's really their spirit guide or whatever ya wanna call it. Kids are more perceptible to things like that and haven't yet learned from their parents that it's considered bizarre by society to talk to people that no one else can see. I had a friend that I remember very well, I called her Aunt Jerrian and she went everywhere with me. I don't remember ever actually seeing her, but it was like I felt her with some extra sense that I lost over the years.. if that makes any sense.. And after years and years of my parents telling me it was all in my head, I started to believe them. My mom says now that she wishes she had encouraged me to keep talking to Aunt Jerrian. So be grateful yours is still around, she's prolly there for a reason.

i'm sorry about that.
if i knew more about printers i would definitely help you out, but i wouldn't want to tell you something that could damage your printer.
i'm really, really sorry.
oh wait, i can call my geek squad friend.
hold on a sec.
is it an epson printer?
he said that the heads may be clogged.

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 18 2006, 04:52 PM
:)

A lot of people think that when a little kid has an "imaginary friend" it's really their spirit guide or whatever ya wanna call it. Kids are more perceptible to things like that and haven't yet learned from their parents that it's considered bizarre by society to talk to people that no one else can see. I had a friend that I remember very well, I called her Aunt Jerrian and she went everywhere with me. I don't remember ever actually seeing her, but it was like I felt her with some extra sense that I lost over the years.. if that makes any sense.. And after years and years of my parents telling me it was all in my head, I started to believe them. My mom says now that she wishes she had encouraged me to keep talking to Aunt Jerrian. So be grateful yours is still around, she's prolly there for a reason.
yeah, but she creeps the hell out of me.

they are clogged, and I've cleaned them out about a billion times now and its still the same :cry:

you're probably not going to like this answer, but he says that sometimes they get so clogged that you have to take them in to have someone fix them.
and sometimes they are so far beyond repair that it's best just to buy another printer, but i would have it checked out first.

Well seeing as how the thing I'm trying to print is due tomorrow I guess I'm pretty much screwed. Oh well. Thanks for your help anyway.

Originally posted by sickboy@Apr 18 2006, 05:54 PM
Is that maybe because your family has made you feel weird for seeing her? Or does she herself give you bad juju?

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Apr 18 2006, 05:59 PM
Well seeing as how the thing I'm trying to print is due tomorrow I guess I'm pretty much screwed. Oh well. Thanks for your help anyway.
My printer's been fuckered up lately so I had to use a typewriter to type out my letter of resignation.. do your parents maybe have one laying around? Just a thought..

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 18 2006, 05:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 18 2006, 05:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sickboy@Apr 18 2006, 05:54 PM
Is that maybe because your family has made you feel weird for seeing her? Or does she herself give you bad juju? [/b][/quote]
i blame hollywood.

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 18 2006, 02:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 18 2006, 02:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Apr 18 2006, 05:59 PM
My printer's been fuckered up lately so I had to use a typewriter to type out my letter of resignation.. do your parents maybe have one laying around? Just a thought.. [/b][/quote]
Nope, I think they threw that away a long time ago

Well you've got the school printers, or the local library maybe.. and Kinko's as a last resort..

It is? It's 7 here. :huh: Anyway the school charges you? That's sucks. <_<

No, I was talking about kinko's and the library. My school's printer eats the paper and smears the ink and they recycle paper so there's always a news handout or something on the other side :lol:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Apr 19 2006, 12:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Apr 19 2006, 12:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 18 2006, 02:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Apr 18 2006, 05:59 PM

My printer's been fuckered up lately so I had to use a typewriter to type out my letter of resignation.. do your parents maybe have one laying around? Just a thought..
Nope, I think they threw that away a long time ago [/b][/quote]
ok ok this may sound really really silly but it happened to me before: did you remember to take off the little plastic sticker on the bottom?

Back