Type your anger out

no.
she just chose me out of all of her grandchildren and said, "i will hate you from this day forward."
actually, she says that i am evil and that i'm haunted.
she swears that she saw a lady hovering over me when i was standing in her kitchen getting a glass of water when i was like four or something.
ever since then, i wasn't allowed in her house.
at least that's what i've heard.
my family tends to get quiet whenever i enter the room.

John if I wasn't already married I'd ask you to marry me. :wub: I think you're great! She can go take a flying fuck for being like that to you.

WOW.. well some people see something like that and become fascinated and want to have you around, and others are retarded. Sorry to hear your grandma is the latter.

My mom doesn't HATE me, but she doesn't understand me so instead of trying to understand my depression she just tells me that I'm possessed by a demon or some shit and that my depression would disappear if I would just ask God to lift me up. Like I haven't prayed enough over the years to make it stop. She just doesn't want to accept that she made a flawed child.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 17 2006, 10:42 PM
John if I wasn't already married I'd ask you to marry me. :wub:
I'll arm wrestle you for him.

i've gotten use to how she acts, but thanks.
i think it also has to do with some photo that i dreamt about when i was younger.

Originally posted by sickboy@Apr 17 2006, 10:52 PM
i've gotten use to how she acts, but thanks.
i think it also has to do with some photo that i dreamt about when i was younger.
OK, well, now you just plain gotta tell us.

okay.
you remember about how i told you i grew up in a hospital right?
well, because of that, i had never been to my grandmother's house.
while in the hospital, they would give me stuff to knock me out so i wouldn't be uncomfortable.
i would tell my mom about the dreams i would have and one day i told her about a man with blue eyes and blonde hair standing in front of an old car, and standing next to him was this old lady who's face was blurry.
she was wearing an old fashion black dress kind of like the one's you would see in the old west movies.
as i was telling my mom and describing what i saw, she sort of gasped and wouldn't tell me why she did it.
basically, i had described a photo that i had never seen of my great grandfather who died before i was born.
the only thing is, in the real photo, there is no lady and the lady is supposedly the one that my grandmother saw hovering over me.
of course, i found out about all of this when i was much older.
go figure, huh?

I don't know if you're HAUNTED per se, but you've got somethin goin on around you. I'm haunted. My step-sister's haunted too, she was conceived as a triplet and the other 2 died in utero and all her life she's been able to feel them. It's weird to hear some of her stories.

i see your point.
well, i better be going.
talk to you tomorrow.

seacrest
out

Originally posted by sickboy@Apr 17 2006, 11:19 PM
i see your point.
well, i better be going.
talk to you tomorrow.

seacrest
out
But but but.. why? :(