Top Gear

Gotta love Clarkson's description of the Island of man at the beginning lol :p

That said, now I'm looking for the song at 5:43 when he says "remember the old CSL?"

That said, now I'm looking for the song at 5:43 when he says "remember the old CSL?"

The song your after is still by Air - "Gordini Mix"

Then it goes into Machine Gun by the The Commodores

and back to Air - "Gordini Mix"

I've been watching Topgear for years and sometime takes me weeks to figure out what they played and how many different songs they stringed together.

Thanks!
That was it :) Hard song to find tho. It seems to be called "Brakes on" on both Napster and iTunes.

Agree that songs on Top Gear are sometimes hard to find. Some of them are not tho. Clio V6 episode comes to mind there.

Hi,

Click to see the episode vedio

There was a bit of classical music that caught my ears while watching this video. Does anyone recognize it? The scene is when Clarckson drove the Bugatti while fading away to the highway, I think after Hammond told him they must land... the classical music was cut by the scene of the Cesna rawrrring down to land! Very relaxing music that I've been searching for a long time now.
To be accurate it's around minute 28 in the video

The artist and song is,
Hybrid - Finished Symphony (Soundtrack Edit)
I am 100% sure because I own the cd. It's a good one.
I hope this helps.

It is in this video beginning a little before the halfway point, just as he accelerates and right up to when he stops:

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/...-spur-0-a-300km

The tune was also in Batman where he was rushing her (Kirsten Dunst?) in the Batmobile to get the antivenin in the cave before she died and then he burst into the cave behind the waterfall just in time.

What techno song is playing shortly after Jeremy talks about the lights on the steering wheel?

LINK TO VIDEO!!

In the video, you can hear the song from 2:25 to about 2:40 (just so you dont have to sit through it)

Thanks!!
(Ive heard that tune before somewhere!)

Does anyone know what song is playing the background of this clip? It begins at 3:30 and ends at 4:13.

The song sounds like an instrumental and has been used in previous Top Gear episodes. Thanks in advance!

Thank you! Kasabian's other songs are great, thanks for introducing me to them!

Back