Top Gear

yeh that site is amazing but it doesnt have the song im talking about when the Stig is inside the car doing the power laps. It only had the parts with Jeremy Clarkson and Damon Hill.

also i saw it on SBS which is in Australian and we get an edited form with a bit of different music so thats why it aint on finalgearforum.com.

does anyone know a forum or something for the international edited top gear we get in Australia?

cheers

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song in an episode that is in the most recent season. The boys were racing to the airport, one by bike, one by boat, one by public transport, and one by car. The song was in the tail end of the episode where they were about to reach the airport and sounded like it was classical mixed with beats. It sounded so epic. Anyone have any ideas?

Hi, I've been looking for a song used on top gear for a while now but I just can't find it.

It's the first song played in this video.

It starts at around 00:16.

I've heard it before on another episode but I don't remember which one it's also not mentioned on the FinalGear Forums.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

i need to know the music playing while introducing the audi R8, i know the picture is not of an R8 and i dont care. the cruddy audio is all i could manage and it plays the most of the song as i can grab. please help and thanks for viewing

Hi there! I just say that segment on TopGear this weekend (it's my new favorite show) ... I can probably find out from music production friends of mine from across the pond; do you think there's a better audio source to reference online somewhere?

Unfortunately, you might be out of luck. The British version, at the link below, is different than the American version. In the UK, the show is an hour long without commercials. In the US, the show is about 45 minutes with 15 minutes of commercials. As a result, the segments are sometimes edited. In addition, the music used is different due to copyright/music clearance issues. The British version often uses music from groups or artists like, UNKLE, Amon Tobin, and various film scores. The American version uses "production music."

The song used in the British version is "Let It Take You" by Goldfrapp.

You can see the British version of the segment at:
British Version of Top Gear R8 Test

You're absolutely right, FKT. There are different music pieces for that clip-- I never heard back from the production peeps either (sorry).

Hi, you'll find the Top Gear theme tune is Jessica by The Allman Brothers Band. You should find it on iTunes. I love that show!!

this time i have a proper clip to show you guys. the music i am looking for starts after he does the speed test on the runway and spins out. 2:16 to 3:32 est. watch through the kittens bit, the music will start again! please watch and thank you for your help and your answer!

I'm looking for a techno-ish song that was playing in this episode while Hammond was driving a yellow lambourgini. It didn't have any words, but felt to me to be a song that The Crystal Method might have made. Sorry that I've no other imformation other than that.

Thanks!

Try here LINK.

Lamborghini Murcielago Review:
49:30 - 49:56 - James Newton Howard, Hans Zimmer - Vespertilio
50:05 - 50:17 - James Newton Howard, Hans Zimmer - Vespertilio
50:20 - 51:36 - Amon Tobin - Golfer Vrs Boxer
51:46 - 51:56 - James Newton Howard, Hans Zimmer - Vespertilio
51:56 - 52:33 - Aphex Twin - Windowlicker
52:35 - 52:43 - Four Tet - A Joy
52:43 - 53:37 - Amon Tobin - Back From Space
53:37 - 53:49 - Autechre - Recury
54:57 - 55:24 - Amon Tobin - Searchers
55:25 - 56:03 - Amon Tobin - Rhino Jockey
56:03 - 56:26 - Chris Clark - The Dogs
56:27 - 57:08 - Air - Dead Bodies
57:24 - 57:31 - Air - Dead Bodies

That link is busted. I watch that show a lot and recognize a ton of their music. If you can get the link fixed, I can probably help you.

Ok heres one! with slightly different times though

2:14 to 3:31 +\- 1 sec

thanks and good luck!!!

Back