Top Gear

Hi Can anyone help with this one? I have tried most other avenues with this one.
I trying to find out what name of the classical piece, that is being played in the episode of top-gear last year. When Jeremy Clarkson took the Diesel Jag round the Nurburgring in 9:59. I have tried the topgear site and got nothing back...
Thanks

Thanks. I tried there already but no listings of that song and no replies to my post other there yet either, so I came here. :)

Anyone?

if anybdya wanted to know the music from ice hockey, its living for the weekend by hard-fi

Hey Fellas,

Im trying to figure out what this tune is its about 1/4 of the way in it starts off as a guitar solo then drums come in. I've been racking my brain for the past hour trying to figure it out. I reconize it, it sounds kinda like Coldplay or U2 but without any lyrics its hard to narrow down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08G5-lw9Dzg

Thanks for any help.

Hey guys,

I used to have this song and I just can't remember what the flip its called or who its by.... any ideas?

Check it out here....

Top Gear Clip

Its the ambient orchestral whatever you wanna call it in the background. I know it has one of Air's songs later on in the clip, but im after the song that you can hear right from the begining.

Also if you get or go to about the 5min 30s 6 minute mark... there will be a super old school BMW they are talking about... if someone could nail that song for me too that would be great!

thanks!

Here we go... damn BBC and their stick up their but.

Quick while the link is still active!!!

This is just the intro, know the song?!?!

Top Gear works

Here is the review clip on Youtube:

Youtube: Top Gear Ford GT

You can hear the song from 1:00 to 1:36 and again from 6:40 to 7:59 (in between Jeremy Clarkson's narration). It's sort fo a woman singing (that's all I can tell).

Do you know what song it is?

OK YOU GUYS. what is this? I will send a trillion dollars to somone who can answer me.

watch THIS CLIP! TOP GEAR - M3 CSL

Tell me all the songs in it except the one song by Air.... I need the others though.

NOW GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! Ok I know this might be a stab in the dark but I'll try it. On the new series of Top Gear, couple of weeks ago Jeremy Clarkson tests the new Jaguar XK. At the end of the piece theres a celtic kind of song. Can anyone tell me the name of the song and the name of the person who does it?? I originally thought sumthin like Enya but am not too sure. Any help would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!

AMT.

Just watched the episode on youtube. It's a really cool song, but I don't know who it is. Anyone else know?

a song from the movie gladiator

I guess there was a song after that one. I know I have it and I just heard it in the credits of a movie I watched recently. my mind is just blank.

Gladiator?...oo i could try lookni for a sountrack of the film see if its on there. But keep helpin me out if ya can ppl. thanks!

Back