This is NFL Network "All Buisness"

killthewabbit

Reaction score
Can anyone help me identify these two songs?

The first one starts at about 1 minute into this movie:

The video in question

The music switches to the second song right at the 3:00 mark and ends right at 5:47.

It's sounds like acid jazz to me, but I can't find anyone who can help me identify the songs.

Thanks in advance!

OK, I saw a commercial for NFL Network about 30 minutes ago (it's now 8:45 PM central) during Sunday Night Football on NBC that had music that I've been trying to find for a couple weeks. The song is the same as the one that begins at 3:00 into this video:

The video

Can anyone help me find the name of that song?

I've looked far and wide for this song, its frequently played on NFL Network and I believe its also on Sunday Night Football. Here's about as much as I could find for the commerical.

The website of the Ad Agency is: http://www.tripledouble.com/

You click on "OUR LATEST WORK" and then "All Business" and it will take you to the commerical I'm trying to find the song to. Any help would be MUCH apprciated.

this is an ad for the league in general, it features a player in a confessional kinda setting this is Brylon Edwards and there's a blues tune playing, it sounds familiar i just cant point it out. can some one look into it. it aired on ESPN.

Bump! Looking for same tune. It's on all NFL commercials playing right now (for the league). There's Braylon Edwards, Willie McGinest, (maybe more) go to youtube and look em up.

Bump! This tune's got a great groove. Someone's gotta recognize it!

Same tune in 5 different nfl players spots (braylon edwards, willie mcginnest, brady quinn, matt hasselbeck (2))

bumb. yes let's direct the resources from the NBA ads to this one. take it as a challenge ya'll.

Whoever said it was on youtube needs to link it. ;)

or search this: this is the nfl

and you'll get the brady quinn ad...featuring the track

Does the track ad have a different part of the song?

Just sounds like generic blues stuff to me. Reminds me of a couple of songs in general but nothing specific.

they all pretty much have the same cue. what would you say comes to mind tune wise, names? and i agree it is a straighforward blues sound.

Speed up the tempo just a bit and lower the key and you have ZZ Tops La Grange for the guitar. The harp..........I'd have to listen more.

Back