NFL Network

there are 2 ads, one of which i know has the lyrics "been all around this great big world, to see you do, what they say you do"+"i can't see you, where you at, can't see you where you at"... leave a post if these are not the lyrics(this is the one i want, a Hip Hop song) b/c i may be able to help you then(if it is an alternative/rock song). I AM DYING TO FIND THE RAP ONE!!!!!!!!

the one i'm looking for is the alternative/rock song.

The lyrics go like

go where you could never go before
come on in we're kickin' down the door
everything you want is here to see
take a backstage tour like a v.i.p.

i'd really appreciate the help.

Fountains of wayne: All kinds of time~ thats the alternative one you are looking for.... If anybody knows the rap one..... PLEEEEEEEASE HELP!!!

Just keeping this topic fresh, please help... Ad has futuristic world, rap song playing as camera flies around futuristic city airing football footage, ends up in seeing Rich Eisen and crew in a building saying "its an NFL world." Lyrics to the rhyme "been all around this great big world, to see you do what they say you do" "can't see you, where you at. i cant see you where you at."

OK FOR ALL THE PEOPLE W/ NFL AD QUESTIONS, HERE IS THE WEBSITE W/ THE ADS.... this has both the ads those of us have been looking for... one of which is the altern/rock ad, dubbed nfltown.mov. the one i want is the bengals.mov.... i believe these may be ad specific (given some lyrics), but if anyone can help at least identify the artists, that would be a great help.

PROBLEM SOLVED: Emailed the ad studio that produced it, the songs for their ads are original compositions. DAMN!

hey does anyone know the name of the song played during that futuristic NFL Network commercial??..thanks in advance. ;)

I need help locating the background music in the latest NFL Network ad.

I believe it's the same commercial that, in the past, played the song "Words" by the Doves.

The ad now plays a different song in the background. Can somebody please tell me the name of that song.

Thank you!

Paul

What is the song at the end of the commercial with Chad Johnson and Reggie Bush talking about playing in the Super Bowl next year and Warren Sapp throwing the Super Bowl Party? Thanks in advance.

Can anyone help me here? What is his piece of music called, if it has a name.

Its a commercial i saw on NFL Network, and it said along the lines "their day starts off like yours....until sunday" theres some words in between those, but thats all i can remember..theres no singing, just trumpets, and drums..those are the two instruments i can recognize

Anybody know the song the song that plays at the end of that commercial while they are showing the NFL Network Logo?
thanks

I'm guessing that this is the commercial in question:

No idea about the music, though! Sorry.

what song is playing during the nfl network spot that opens with a voice over saying "as the playoffs and superbowl near their conclusion..."

it goes on to highlight the nfl networks upcoming offseason coverage.

anyone know?

i dont think that is it. hard to tell though i havent been able to find this song anywhere on the net this guy seems pretty obscure but judging by the other stuff of his i have heard it doesnt seem like the same artist.

Got any lyrics or anything? I watch the NFL channel for minutes at a time and have yet to catch the ad when they break for commercial. I pulled Believe by Staind from there the other day; doubt that's the one.

no there are no lyrics. but they run the commerical all the time. i didnt realize it would be this hard to peg down. anyone have any other ideas on how i could find this?

Back