NFL Network

The song is by Max Morgan. Ya Better Believe is a track on his first abum "Interrupting the Silence " set for release March 31st 2009.

------

Max Morgan's 'Ya Better Believe' Soundtracking NFL Network

New York, NY. (Top 40 Charts/ Shore Fire Media) - Rocker Max Morgan's stadium anthem 'Ya Better Believe,' from his forthcoming debut album 'Interrupting the Silence' (Chime Entertainment, 3/31) will be heard by millions of football fans when they watch championship game highlights on the NFL Network's 'Game Rewind' during the week of January 19-25.
The British-born Morgan, today a 22-year-old Los Angeles resident, is no stranger to 'football' anthems - his father, Barry Venison, is a now-retired star defender for soccer teams including Sunderland, Liverpool and Newcastle United and for England's national team, and the youngest player to ever captain a team to a cup final at Wembley Stadium.
Max grew up cheering and chanting in the stands when he wasn't playing soccer, rugby and cricket for his school and setting school and regional sprinting records.

Though Morgan still puts in many miles a week on his running shoes, he's most likely to be found sprinting across a stage or hopping up and down in the recording studio. But he hasn't let go of the team pride that led him to pen these defiant lyrics: 'Hey you, ya better believe/ I'm not going away/ Hey you, ya better believe/ I'm not fading away.'

As AFC and NFC fans watch their teams and think about the Super Bowl to come, chances are they'll be singing along.

http://www.maxmorgan.com

dude the band is called THEUNFAMILIAR the song you are looking for is THE SLEEPER MIXDOWN its the remix of there track SHE SLEEPS off their new album, its used in THE PATH TO THE DRAFT THE TWO MEMBERS OF THE BAND ARE FROM DEFTONES GOODLUCK HOMEBOY CHECK THEM OUT ON MYSPACE.

Hey man thanks. It is 100% not Max Morgan. But I can't find anything about the unfamiliar online anywhere. They have a myspace page but it doesnt say very much and this song isnt on it. If i do a google search for "sleeper mixdown" i get no results! Does anyone have any other information on this band? By the way the music on their myspace page is trippy as hell. I like it.

nfl network commercial

What is the song that plays in the background during the commercials of the coaches (such as Brad Childress, Andy Reid, Mike Tomlin) speaking? The bass is pretty prominent and then near the end of the commercial it sounds like trumpets come in and a drum beat starts. It’s a funk, afro-beat kind of song. At the end of the commercial it says "Get inside the game".

Back