Thursday Night Football

NFL network Thursday night football 'your weekend starts here'

Anybody know the name of the song for Thursday night football commercials on the NFL network, the tagline is 'your weekend starts here' and it's got everybody closing up work or taking off early to make the game? The lifeguard, and the mechanic, and the priests blowing out candles and stuff. It's got no words, just an instrumental.

NFL Network 'your weekend starts here' commercial

What is the song that plays during the NFL network Thursday night football 'your weekend starts here' commercial? The one where everybodybis leaving work early? It has the priests blowing out candles, the mechanic flipping a sign and a lifeguard leaving the beach. No vocals, just instrumental for the duration of the commercial.

Thursday Night Football 2012 - NFL Network Commercial

There is a new commercial for Thursday Night Football for Fall 2012 on the NFL Network. It has a song where the lyrics sound like "Tell me I'M...sensible...sensible...oh, oh, I am". Singer is female. Kinda sounds like early Rihanna but that is a wild guess. It's kinda electronic sounding. Maybe some Autotune in there. I'm sure it must be a popular song but I probably have the lyrics wrong. Does anyone have any ideas? My google-fu fails me.

Re: Thursday Night Football 2012 - NFL Network Commercial

There is a new commercial for Thursday Night Football for Fall 2012 on the NFL Network. It has a song where the lyrics sound like "Tell me I'M...sensible...sensible...oh, oh, I am". Singer is female. Kinda sounds like early Rihanna but that is a wild guess. It's kinda electronic sounding. Maybe some Autotune in there. I'm sure it must be a popular song but I probably have the lyrics wrong. Does anyone have any ideas? My google-fu fails me.

It´s a song by Machine Gun Kelly, called "Invincible" - Invincible (feat. Ester Dean) - Machine Gun Kelly [Full HTC Commercial Song] - YouTube :D

Re: Thursday Night Football 2012 - NFL Network Commercial

Dude! You are frackin awesome. Thanks so much! That is it. Heh, wish I liked rap better though...lol. They didn't use the rap part in the commercial.

Back