NFL Fleece

metro98k

Reaction score
Can someone tell me the song in the NFL fleece commercial with shots of immobile objects (like a statue) wearing nfl jerseys, and and man and woman standing frozen in their kitchen cooking something in the last shot? The music is just one instrument for most of it that sounds like a native american flute. Then some drums bang in and there is some text about the NFL and NFL fleece.

Thanks

I am looking for the same song...I can't find anything on the web...please help us.

This commercial plays around NFL playoff games these days. I think I have seen it on FOX, possibly on CBS also. Thanks for any help anyone has.

this is the one I've been looking for too. It's been driving me crazy for weeks. I e-mailed NFL and NFL Shop. I'll let everyone know if I have any luck.

Just wondering if anyone's had better luck with finding this out than I have. No useful response from NFL or NFL Shop. I've searched a number of companies that write custom music for commercials with no luck. This thing is seriously driving me mad. Please help, I've exhausted all of my resources :(

Back