Actually.
I was looking for the Mahoney.

But he never came.
I really do have my balls.

But not my Ballz.

Well not mine, but Ballz in general.

Heeee! I don't know but I want another puppy.. :(

Ben.. do you WANT a Ballz?

Anyone here, The Hoff stopped singing, everyone forgot about Mel's drinking, We pulled out of Iraq, Energy drinks are now 89 Cents instead of 1.99, The new national Anthem is American Pie, Dick Chaney recieved a new healthy heart and subsequently small toy guns with plastic tips, Syd Barret will be singing Effervescing Elephant in Times Square next New Year, and free Coca Cola for everyone.

Originally posted by h1pp13@Aug 15 2006, 12:40 PM
Anyone here, The Hoff stopped singing, everyone forgot about Mel's drinking, We pulled out of Iraq, Energy drinks are now 89 Cents instead of 1.99, The new national Anthem is American Pie, Dick Chaney recieved a new healthy heart and subsequently small toy guns with plastic tips, Syd Barret will be singing Effervescing Elephant in Times Square next New Year, and free Coca Cola for everyone.
It'd be a happier world if Dick Cheney kept his shit heart and Syd should prolly stay where they buried him.

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 15 2006, 02:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 15 2006, 02:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-h1pp13@Aug 15 2006, 12:40 PM
It'd be a happier world if Dick Cheney kept his shit heart and Syd should prolly stay where they buried him. [/b][/quote]
I happen to loathe Syd. :angry:

Back