the happy thread

I've thought about spending too much money on a pair of those but I like to have a whole bunch of little things laying around that equal that amount of money. :lol:

THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA. or so I hear... :ph34r:

I don't get fashion. I was lookin' through a magazine the other day and came across this purse. Price tag? $900>

Now, if anyone's thinking, "Wow, that's gonna be one hell of a purse." Nope, it's completely impractical and you can't fit shit in there. Plus, it's ugly.

edit: me can't spell :leela:

i wear what i want and i dont care how i look - as long as its soft, warm and oversized

people call me a bum :)

:ph34r: I'm the opposite. If I had the money I'd prolly buy it. There was a pair of shoes I wanted real bad but I waited and then it was too late and I can't find them anywhere. The season passed but I cling to the hope that someone on eBay will give em up.

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 14 2006, 12:11 AM
Damn girls, it's like I paid you for a professional segue. Introducing tonight's cartoony!
I take PayPal. :p I finally looked through all of them a couple a nights ago. Hilarious and divine. What more is there to say?

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 14 2006, 03:11 AM
Damn girls, it's like I paid you for a professional segue. Introducing tonight's cartoony!
:lol: Did you just post that? 'cuz I was just visiting and didn't see it.

I was just finishing my pirate ship and forgot I didn't post one tonight so I went to upload the "model" that I did yesterday and then saw y'all talkin. :lol: :)

Thanks Ken. :kiss:

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 14 2006, 09:34 AM
I was just finishing my pirate ship and forgot I didn't post one tonight so I went to upload the "model" that I did yesterday and then saw y'all talkin. :lol: :)

Thanks Ken. :kiss:
you're welcome

Lolly Pops, Pixie Sticks, Bush Isn't President, Free Coffee at Starbucks, and you even wear your shoes on the carpet.

//heaven

:angel:

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Aug 13 2006, 10:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Aug 13 2006, 10:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Aug 13 2006, 11:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@Aug 14 2006, 06:16 AM
i did it :ph34r:
(read that one locked thread)

i thought it was my fault the thread locked :unsure:
jca locked it. looks like they had a night there... :blink: [/b][/quote]
I'm too lazy to read that thread, I need a summary.

Back